This Needs to Be Said

• i think the idea of the bind update was to prevent players from bugging there gear to +15 for and selling for real cash or transfering gear to another person. A few mmos do have this to prevent gear buggs from ruiening games.

I know this leaves the honest people at a disadvantage but we are trying things out to see whats the best for the game

Reapectfully be patient with the dbog team nothing is final until daneos has said so.

With all respect, you are telling us that every honest people in the game (around 85%) is screwed because there are some buggers/hackers that make +15 items to sell them for real money. Then let them suffer the consequences by banning them or check of a more secure system to prevent these things. Those "buggers" will be laughing at this update cause they will still get their own +15. By doing this you are not preventing them to do it.

• This will be a big post, so feel free to skip if you don't like common sense, but this also needs to be said.

From the start of pre-open, we've never been asked what the game should have in the next place, even if we were asked, it never came.

The secondary pvp zone (platform) near tmq4 for example, Daneos made the voting, it was successful, yet it never got added.

Daneos always said that he doesn't like pay to win, hence why the tickets are removed from the game, like.. what the f?

The tickets were the only solution for non-cashers to actually afford their upgraded gear, since the upgrade rate above +8 is horrible, and doesn't fking matter how much you farm, if you simply pull the shorter end of the stick, you can go and keep on working, for a chance to get +1.

Tickets gave you a temporary solution, that covered your a$$ for 7-15-30 days (+10 for armors, +12 for weapon), then it became +0.

Instead of making the tickets 3-7 days _ONLY_ with like +10 to both, he instead simply turned them off, and kept the system the same, that you have to re-log if you try to add it.

This game only survived because the server gets donations, without the players, the community, the donations, this project would have died a year ago.

If you make a game for us, the players, then please care enough to listen to our ideas, and before applying such updates, that it will be harder to trade gears, atleast ask the community, ask those who play your game, not your staff members. Staff members are there to assist you, GMs are here to assist the players, but the ACTUAL PLAYERS should decide on these changes, not your helpers.

The server is pre-open, and this is a terrible excuse for allllll the wrong reasons. The server is pre-open, which means we are in a test phase, nothing will be kept, right? So why is this update necessary? We will lose the items in a month or so anyway, so why would you destroy our chances even further, to trade with our gear, without the need to farm for unseal coins? Oh the +15 buggers? You mean the +15 buggers can't farm unbind coins, or simply BUY THE DROP with the tremendous zeni they stocked up, from that super chest bug?

This update was not necessary, say whatever you want.

The decreased maximum stats,- as far as I know, even your staff members didn't agree on this, and you could have tested it on your developer server, since that's why you have that, yet when you nerfed the dogiballs, by one caliber, you probably accidently applied it to the overall generated stats, which means every weapon / armor / accessory, and simply don'T care to fix it, which furthermore means that the players in general, who cannot afford boxes, nor the gear from action house, simply can fk themselves because they won't get those armors by buying them, now that we can't even trade those anymore (without working our a$$es off), which means that gives these players even more disadvantage, while the ones who stacked +15 items still can sell them, because they don't use it anyway.

What I am trying to say is, these updates you guys apply, are only benefical for a selected amount of players, not everyone else.

And please instead of being a paper, stop trying to defend everything your savior does, simply try to understand that the community, the PLAYERBASE, THE ONES WHO KEEP YOUR FKING SERVER RUNNING BY THE DONATIONS, are not happy with the changes you make.

• i think the idea of the bind update was to prevent players from bugging there gear to +15 for and selling for real cash or transfering gear to another person. A few mmos do have this to prevent gear buggs from ruiening games.

I know this leaves the honest people at a disadvantage but we are trying things out to see whats the best for the game

Reapectfully be patient with the dbog team nothing is final until daneos has said so.

My friend,dbog staff words was : do not stress about +15 buggers they will all be wiped in OB this is a test server.

And now we have every 5th person with +15 gear.Implementing unbind coins to unbind 90% of useful gear...dont you guys really think a +15 person can easily buy an unbind coin and re sell that item,much more easier than a person with +10 which makes the game so much unbalanced.Im sorry but this move doesent improve anything in stopping buggers,it just makes a lot of people spending really a lot of time in dbog to be just an average player.

This isnt a decision you guys shoul do by urself,this is a decision which will or will not keep the game alive and trust me if u loose the trust of community u loose everything,take care

• Well im not directing to to EVERYONE...but its especially to those who claim daneos only wants money when it has been said numerous times that unbind coins and other items that affect gameplay wont be available through cash. And if anyone says "in PoB its in the cash shop", when did anyone force you to buy from the cash shop O.O none of these updates can be termed as "made for money".

But that's just a small rant xD

• Well im not directing to to EVERYONE...but its especially to those who claim daneos only wants money when it has been said numerous times that unbind coins and other items that affect gameplay wont be available through cash. And if anyone says "in PoB its in the cash shop", when did anyone force you to buy from the cash shop O.O none of these updates can be termed as "made for money".

But that's just a small rant xD

The thing is.... atm this update is definitely considered as "made for money", because in the announcement the implementation of unseal coins as drop is mentioned as EVENTUALLY, which means IT CAN HAPPEN BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO. -> Forced Donation

• I know Daneos working hard, and I will never claim him because he will never do something would make me or us do this such attitude.

and we all know Daneos will never force anyone to do something he/she don't want, But those "Mods/CM" ideas is the hell it self.

Everything is going on because of they famous quote " Make the game better ", you are not make it better you are make it sick.

• There's a lot of quality replies here. I'll try getting my points across as straightforward as I can

It's quite clear and evident that the majority of the player base is not happy with the update. For various updates and suggestions, a poll or some sort of post was created to gather feedback from the community.

Why, where and when was this update announced or even suggested? It's like those polls regarding future updates were only constructed to distract the community from the reality of what this server is becoming. Quite honestly; ----- > A cash grab.

(This is my opinion and I don't speak for others)

There's how many moderators again? Quite a decent amount to say the least.
    Yet I only see 2-3 moderators actively inputting their feedback and defending their reasons for updates across most forum posts.

(Some with questionable rebuttals)

This was clearly a decision that took place within the management team. I'd personally like to hear the opinions of all moderators and why they believe these are the right steps in ensuring a successful private server.

"Let's remove tickets because they ruin the game"
    How about we apply that same logic here and not ruin the game further??

Using the "There's too many +15 running around + they dupe" as a defence to apply this update is thick and dumb af.

There's many +15s because of a bug that was abused early on during P.O.B. (This doesn't affect OB)

White stones being so easily accessible was also a big contributor to the storming of +15s

That's the underlying issue. It's really that simple.

I don't see how this updates prevents players from duping as well? How does the "binds to character" suppose to negate a duper?
    Duping items in MMO can be achieved in all sorts of ways.

Besides, what happens if those hackers upgrade and dupe a non-binding item to +15. I don't see how this fixes the issue of dupes. So stop using it as a defence to tackle dupers

SUPER DUPER WOOPER.

I have more. But I'll save that for another post, I'm too tired right now.

• No offence. But let's not give them a reason to close this thread.
    Good discussion is coming from this, I'd like to see a well written response from the team.

This game at the end of the day; is a garbage MMO that is only played because DragonBall is written all over it.
    This is almost like an autopilot game. Go ahead, make it more tedious and downgrade it from retail DBO (which failed as well)

just for the cash grab. Watch the population die after the game's been released for a while.

Let's be real here. This is a very scummy update. We (majority) don't agree with it. The issues you seek to tackle can be addressed through other means. Very simply actually.

But yeah try acting like it's not a cash grab. Even better, explain why it's not.

• This just came to my head.

"Let's find a replacement for white stones as they brought quite the influx"

"Oh."

"I see, let's just make it so most items bind to players, and really push forward those 'Unbind Coins'.

"Surely those cashers will laze out again, and buy equipment through AH/Trade. We'll take a monopoly over that.

Honestly, if it's something other than that; you gotta explain it.
    This is what a lot of players are believing to be happening.

• I think the system can work on some items (from dunegons cc and tmq)and if upgrade can't downgrade your item...this update is maked because people do not upgrade with this bad upgrade system.basically force you to make your own gear.like I say before will be fine if upgrade will be good.but as it is now (yesterday tried 300 stones ended with +0) is not a good thing

• This post was not created to belittle or undermine Tempest in anyway. I am speaking to the DBOG team as a whole.

• Hello,

I've re-opened this thread as we did overreact by disabling it and closing it. You deserve a place to communicate and even though it's tough to do so in between flaming and direct attacks (instead of proved and solid constructive criticism), I think we can continue doing so. I know you guys expect a more solid reply from our side, and we will work on it. Rushing us won't help you nor us, so please continue speaking your mind and provide information on the matter. We do read all of your posts.

Regards,

Aru

• You know what is not fair? This budokai was complete bullshit it's not fair that someone work on his gear and spend alot of time and money on it and lose against some unskilled random bum who just borrowed a full +15 set, that doesn't make sense. Binding gear will play a huge impact in powerlevel and it will put everyone in their place they deserve to be in. if you don't have the ability to make a secondary character don't make it and give up don't blame the system blame yourself for not being able to gear all your characters up borrowing gear is stupid and it doesn't exist in any other MMO i mean c'mon this mmo is already easy to play you don't need mechanics nor skills and you just make it easier with borrowing gear and weekly reset build meanwhile if gear was bind Monel would win easily and i would have a worthy POB-champion openant challenge in the open beta

When the open beta start everyone will start from 0 and you will have enough time to gear yourself and compete and hopefully those buggers won't ruin the game again and if it happens i'm expecting staff members to do something about it

• You know what is not fair? This budokai was complete bullshit it's not fair that someone work on his gear and spend alot of time and money on it and lose against some unskilled random bum who just borrowed a full +15 set, that doesn't make sense. Binding gear will play a huge impact in powerlevel and it will put everyone in their place they deserve to be in. if you don't have the ability to make a secondary character don't make it and give up don't blame the system blame yourself for not being able to gear all your characters up borrowing gear is stupid and it doesn't exist in any other MMO i mean c'mon this mmo is already easy to play you don't need mechanics nor skills and you just make it easier with borrowing gear and weekly reset build meanwhile if gear was bind Monel would win easily and i would have a worthy POB-champion openant challenge in the open beta

When the open beta start everyone will start from 0 and you will have enough time to gear yourself and compete and hopefully those chink won't ruin the game again and if it happens i'm expecting staff members to do something about it

welcome to the forums man,

you sound like a mod, if I had to guess its that stupido box bob

let me put it in perspective just incase your not

if you have some skill and semi decent gear(+12) you should be ok in budo

stop complaining, and being rasicist assuming all +15ers are from one area and bugging .

*peace*

I figure for sure this post will be removed and I be banned for flame guess I join leo's club member number 3 (HEHE)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!