WTF DANEOS DRAGON BALL GLOBAL TEAM? !!!!

• At first I was able to say everything I think about this global dbo team, I can say yes, because I have managed more than 20k of cash in this alpha beta range, it contributes a lot with server, game since alpha, DANEOS what the fK are you doing?

Daneos is more concerned about making money on top of us than improving the game. The game drop is a disgrace, the token store is a disgrace, cash prices are absurd for a test game. The chance to raise the items is a shame so low that it is, but Daneos is worried about adding updates that end the game, is worried in nerfar several skils of the characters to the point you do not even see some classes in the game as Dard Warior and Crane heremit. Congratulations Dane you're taking the game to the bottom of the pit.

Worry about events that you have to do, budokai party, owners that need better not to invent something that never existed in the game !!!

if I implement this new update I r all guild champions we will stop playing this shit game that is today!

• you realize that daneos doesnt own the game bandai does this is a private server.

Drop rates and sucess rate of upgrade system are not finalized as this is preopen beta so things can change.

Darkwarrior and grand chef majin has been dsicussed in length in the balance thread. I would not be surpised to see them get a buff before open beta. Which will help make them more popular. (This is not confirmed thou just my opinion)

As for your crane complaint you realize theres a fair bit of sucessful cranes in the game.

The first one that comes to mind is sendoku. He won budokai last week.

Yes thousand slashes has been nerfed slightly. But ican tell you as a crane user abd a person who mains a crane cranes thousand slashes can get back to taiwan strenght if you use red rp ball.

Darkwariors life steal is still broken please be patient daneos is working on a tonne of stuff hes one guy not a video game team.

• hi can someone tell the super mode to stop removing threads when they cant handel the truth. talking about syrens thread. It was a discussion in the discussion section not sure why it tot deleted

If they start deleting discussions threads now because people dont like what they do then welcome to a dead server,because I wouldnt play on a server where ur opinion doesnt matter cuz the staff team is like fk u dumb players

• Ure crying cuz U and ur "guild" cant play without cash shop XD, u have literally not enough patience to play MMORPG games, Daneos doing so fking good job with all those changes and i hope he will keep like this, i doubt so hard that he will listen to such amount of players especially when he removed (changed into drop) all mostly p2w items that gave u power ingame (dogi balls and silver boxes (prolly thats why ure crying mostly)). These changes he's doing to this game are exactly the thing most players wants in mmo :) He will do money on making dogis (like LOL on skins) and its not toxic for game and its economy.

• Imo he will remove all p2w items including upgrade stones from chash shop :)

Nah he will not.until upgrade system have downgrade of your items white for prevent that will always be in cash shop.also this thing will kill economy.im ok with bind tmq cc and ud items.but not even drop or crafted gear.and also he should work on balance since sk still op rather than on things that will make him earn more money from cs.i want to p2p get removed,but until upgrade stay like this the game will always be p2p and make slowly people live like korean.we need old system back with core stone or tweak this to make you not lose your actual progress

• Ure crying cuz U and ur "guild" cant play without cash shop XD, u have literally not enough patience to play MMORPG games, Daneos doing so fking good job with all those changes and i hope he will keep like this, i doubt so hard that he will listen to such amount of players especially when he removed (changed into drop) all mostly p2w items that gave u power ingame (dogi balls and silver boxes (prolly thats why ure crying mostly)). These changes he's doing to this game are exactly the thing most players wants in mmo :) He will do money on making dogis (like LOL on skins) and its not toxic for game and its economy.

Exactly bro, all these ppl cry cause they can't play without +15 and they can't even farm so they start to realise they are gonna be nothing in beta, specially since real players come back :D i'm so bored man i can't wait

• Guys please keep it civile.

Do not flame or harass other players here.

Anyway on topic, most of DBO Veterans remembers about upgrade tickets.

You could obtain them and you would use it on gear, back then upgrade system was hard.

Easy way to be decent was using tickets that guess what, BIND YOUR GEAR.

You couldn't share it.

Another thing about accessory, most of accessory from end game is binded, from krakken to cell-x, some are binded on pick up, some are binded on equip.

Sadly only players who actually played DBO Game before would understand that this bind thing is nothing new.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• My dude that ticket bind thing was correct. Game would've died way earlier if that was not the case. Also i'd like those tickets removed completely anyways. It was sh*t.

End Game accessory from dungeons being bind is also right. There is nothing wrong with that. There is still a way to sell them tho but it can be risky cuz you might get scammed hard. But the concept of them being bind is right.

But making crafting stuff and regular stuff bind by putting them on because of some problems of the past that no one fixed is not right. Also not needed cuz for OB everything will be wiped anyways. It's way too late to try fixing it now. Just make sure that the upgrde bug or whatever it was that ppl used to get +15 sh*t easy will not happen in OB. And if it does happen somehow, delete all those +15 items real fast! If they had done that earlier i'm sure we wouldn't have that problem that many ppl have +15 things....

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• My dude that ticket bind thing was correct. Game would've died way earlier if that was not the case. Also i'd like those tickets removed completely anyways. It was sh*t.

End Game accessory from dungeons being bind is also right. There is nothing wrong with that. There is still a way to sell them tho but it can be risky cuz you might get scammed hard. But the concept of them being bind is right.

But making crafting stuff and regular stuff bind by putting them on because of some problems of the past that no one fixed is not right. Also not needed cuz for OB everything will be wiped anyways. It's way too late to try fixing it now. Just make sure that the upgrde bug or whatever it was that ppl used to get +15 sh*t easy will not happen in OB. And if it does happen somehow, delete all those +15 items real fast! If they had done that earlier i'm sure we wouldn't have that problem that many ppl have +15 things....

I am glad we agree on some things, ok lets see what will happen with this, ok.

1. Equip gear will be binded on character.

2. Trading equip gear isn't available anymore unless you unlock it with unseal coins

3. When you get break on gear you use, it will go to +0, meaning that gear of yours sux now.

4. Prices of drop, crafted gear, accessory and stones will be good again, because people will need them, if not for main, for alts then.

5. You can upgrade good gear and sell it again.

When you think about it, it will only improve game and market.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Exactly bro, all these ppl cry cause they can't play without +15 and they can't even farm so they start to realise they are gonna be nothing in beta, specially since real players come back :D i'm so bored man i can't wait

Who were you sendoku on the original server? You were nothing, won 1 place here using the skill freeze bug, I won budokai solo on the original server not using bug just like you ...

I know what I'm missing, I do not need intens +15, but I think it's unfair to do it now, simple to fix the server resets everything then he wants money for it, saw several people selling items +15 for dollars, so he wants to end competition and only make money, does not exist

the item and yours you can do what you want with it, in the original server you never here now he wants to implement only for him to make money and not to have competitions!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!