Last update?Maked for $$$

• The problem is that I can't get the dogi I want,upgrade stones drop is deceased a lot,and upgrade still ridicosly hard.t shop items?good but too expansive...imo he should focus on other things before the wagu.still a lot to do and fix.i see it as unnecessary thing that put real money in gamble way,but I think I'm too old for like those things.i want to know where I spend my money and with wagu I don't.

I wait a class balance for no have op sk anymore now...if will happen

• The problem is that I can't get the dogi I want,upgrade stones drop is deceased a lot,and upgrade still ridicosly hard.t shop items?good but too expansive...imo he should focus on other things before the wagu.still a lot to do and fix.i see it as unnecessary thing that put real money in gamble way,but I think I'm too old for like those things.i want to know where I spend my money and with wagu I don't.

I wait a class balance for no have op sk anymore now...if will happen

what is your suggestion for the server to stay alive?....he is trying his best to remove the items that have an impact on gameplay...if he wont make money on cosmetics...then your suggestion?...upgrade stones drop rates have been increased btw...not decreased

And that first line....

If a game gave us everything we wanted by direct sure methods, then it wouldn't be competitive nor fun now wouldn't it....think on that

• maybe I don't explain good

I semplify because for me is hard explain good what I want to stay complicated concept

-i will give priority to fix other things than implement wagu system

-is ok wagu,but even 100cp and 60cp dogi should stay,so we should actually choose where to spend money

-i don't like the stack of 10 pure in wagu

-i know how is reward and satisfaction I play cuphead and I like it.is just I don't like the fact here for upgrade you can lose what you earn,I find it a time waste.i will prefer a system that will take more elites skill than a try try try.like let's say a stone that give sure +1 but you need do cc floor 100 for drop it,or something like this.

-i will prefer a fix on networking because is one week I can't play because it keep dc.i try play on other servers of dbo and I don't get dc.i get dc because my internet speed is less of 1 mega.in guild same,we all got slow internet and got this problem.is something of networking on server side.a function that if client send or recive 0 byte you got kick.i was in a blade e soul private server and was that problem there too.he fix it in no time.i write and tag daneos but her doesn't read

-im not spreading hate,I'm like trump I want to make dbo great again (ahah)

Oh and forgot balance class a little should have a priority too.i see some good changhe,some very bad bad changhe,but all things that should be added in second time

Also the decrease of stone from tmq will give a people of high level a reason more for not make it.bad move too.people high level should be incentivated do low level things for help new people

• TonyEffe buy better net.

I think you said that you can easy cash to get +15 in some posts, soo simply buy better net, no offence.

I am from EU and I play on US DBOG server and I get no dc at all.

About this update and all others, you all should thank Daneos for his hard work.

He doing all this to help everyone, people who don't donate and people who donate for this project.

I suggest entire DBOG Community to stop complaining about everything, still every good suggestion will/is added.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• icedude, let me be the first to say this to ya this update is fair Im glad the dbog team fixed the cash shop for the free play players allowing drops for browns and whites. I know devy danes wallet is going to take a dive.

I believe hes doing this for the comminity to make up for the binding items im all for it.

Ignore the cry baby kurs. They want everything handed to them." Ohh everyone should have +15" " ohh swords should do as much damage as fighter"s "ohh drop rates are bad."?

Honestly u and the dbog team must have the patience of saints to put up with horse shit.?

*insert flame warning from stupido box*

All im saying is ignore the nay sayers to this update when they cant appreciate the good from it.?

*peace*

• Alright just for heads up im not trying to flame or stuff like that, I just want to give my honest opinion on the update(and please tell me if you disagree with my opinion as Im just trying to see the bigger picture, and in no way i think my opinion is fact in the slightest).

P.S. This message going to be a lil long so just gotta give that warning.

Token Shop

For one thing, I think the token shop addition is great for everyone, so much good stuff in there and feel like everyone can enjoy the items. The only thing is though, and not saying this should change as i honestly think 200% exp is too much for somebody to have, but the 2300 and 2900 token items i don't feel anyone that levels fast or gets plvled is going to be using often.

It takes 16mins to get 10 tokens, so 2900 tokes(for the 1-69 scroll) divided by 10 is 290. Multiply that by 16 and that is 4640 minutes you need to be online for to get it. That is 77 hours in game time. When I made my first char on this server, i got to lvl 70 in a week(and this was before 50% weekends), playing around 6-9 hours a day(I admit it i was addicted lool). But yea assuming that i spent 9 hours a day, 7 multiplied by 9 is 63, so i still wouldn't have enough to get the 2900 scroll.

The only Way I can see people using this scroll before they reach lvl 70(if they lvl fast like myself) is if they leave their clients on for 3 days straight(plus some change). Or the people who lvl slow and just linger around in game, whether they chill on the plat or do other stuff for 77 hours. And that's not a bad thing, just saying in what instances are these scrolls most likely going to be achieved.

And again, i do not think they should change the prices, they are completely justified. 200% exp is freakin insane, especially with this 50% exp weekend we have here and no plvler should have access to these things easily.

Cash Shop(Pt.1)

For the cash shop, I dont think removing all the dogis from the shop and moving them to wagu was the best way to do it. All the enforces is just alot of gambling(which is not that bad honestly as plenty of games have gambling systems in order to make cash). Just that for you to get the dogi you want now, you might have to spend alot of real life money to get it. From what i've seen after spend 10 dollars on the wagu machine(small sample size i know), you dont get alot of the dogis that were popular before this update, such as the android 17 dogi, pie pie dgi, vegito, kindergarten etc. All ive gotten are dogis that no one really wore before the update(got several maid outfits and pilot outfits).

Your sense of fashion is definitely subjective, so no one can put a real price on what a dogi should cost compared to another one; however it definitely feels as if some dogis have a lower chance than others. And in that case now instead of paying 5 dollars for a dogi you want, you might have to spend several 10's of dollars to get it(or hope someone grabs the dogi you want and decides to sell).

I mean I get that now certain dogis have more value than others now due to this gamble method, however I feel that putting all of the dogis in there so now you have no chance to get a guaranteed dogi that you wanted is a little too stripping of a player's choice. I mean if a person doesnt care what dogi they are wearing as long as they have one to apply a dogi ball effect, then this wagu feature is great, however for the people out there that like dressing up their characters how they want to dress up, I feel that this makes it way harder than it is in other games.

This change in dogis especially feels weird when dogis by themselves have no PvE/PvP value, unless you want to add dogi effects to them. And even if you do, no dogi differs from another one of the same part of the body when it comes to what stats it receives, so in my opinion doesn't make alot of sense to have dogi be so random in getting them.

In my opinion I feel that while having this wagu machine, there should be a rotation of several dogi parts that are available in the cash shop. It doesn't have to be all the dogis like before, as if gambling for dogis was part of the reason for making the wagu like this, have to compromise somewhere. However, I feel a small amount of dogis in the cash shop, that you rotate once every few weeks, would be a great compromise so that players at least have the option of waiting for their dogi that they want to appear in the cash shop instead of just having to gamble and gamble until the finally get the dogi piece that they want. Plenty of games do rotation of costumes, such as BnS, and I feel that would be great for players.

Cash Shop(Pt.2)

For the removal of brown boxes, I also wonder why this occurred as well especially considering that the drop rate of stones have increased as well. Dogi balls and white stones are fine as now they are farmable by players, although not sure on what the drop rate of these items are yet. However for brown boxes, now the only way to get them is to gamble on the wagu machine and pray that you grab them. I mean are boxes that crazy pay to win? And Im not asking out of sarcasm or trying to be a smartass, I am legitimately asking. Boxes have a random chance of giving you the stat you want, and also have a random chance of what percentage of the stat you're getting in the first place. Plenty of players I know of spent millions of zeni on boxes and still never got the stat they were looking for. These boxes are not a guaranteed rise to OP tier.

Not only are the stats random, but now because of this update, with the increase drop rate of stones, players can now have a supposed easier time of farming zeni. In turn a lot more players can afford to buy these boxes, thus boxes can now circulate alot more between the free to play community. For a good amount of my boxes, I would just farm in papaya for stones, sell them, and grab boxes, and with this increase in drop rate, it should be even easier for people to do that right? And since people in this game love to respond with the "Oh Farm more if you think this game is p2w" I dont see how people would get mad at the box prices since people are so down for farming in this game.

Now if we were talking about the silver boxes, and those were available to buy, that would be disgusting and honestly wouldn't even consider it, as being able to pick the stat you want is definitely too powerful, but for brown boxes that have so much rng as they do, I don't see how people are claiming that those are pay 2 win and that they should be removed from the shop, especially with farming being more profitable now.

If brown boxes are going to be permanently removed from cash shop, aside from wagu, I feel there should be a way to farm them such as dogi balls.

And honestly what is so bad about letting players spend money on gambling for stats with brown boxes. I mean i personally prefer farming on this game, however there are plenty of this people that cant spend 8-9 hours a day on this game. People have school, jobs, families, and etc. to take care of, and they dont have the ability to give there full attention to this game. However everyone loves to throw around the "go farm" as if they don't think that people dont have lives outside of this. I definitely believe that no amount of money should be able to get you through the game without playing at all, however with brown boxes and their randomness, I don't see how letting players have access to these boxes in a more straight forward way would hurt anyone at all. At least have them available for farming

Seal Coins

No point for me to talk about it, the community already said enough, dead horse at this point.

Conclusion

Honestly I feel this update was definitely one of the better ones, and Daenos is doing alot of good things to the free 2 play community. Plenty of f2p stuff going, and these upgrade rates have been doing me justice(+9 pants and jacket got a man feeling blessed ;)), however I feel some of this stuff could have been executed better, and that is just my opinion. I also know that i didnt talk about every thing in this update(such as the paralysis change) and this is because I haven't experienced everything yet to give my opinion on that stuff.

I hope you guys respond to this as once again, I am not claiming my opinions to be facts, I just want to put this out there and see what other people think about it so I can get a bigger picture of what is going on.

And please no one hit me with the "This is just pre open beta" Im fully aware of that, and the fact that changes will probably happen in the long run, however for changes to happen, feedback of what is going on in the pre open beta is necessary.

Thanks for Reading;)

• I'm working on it.Where I live isn't internet.i pay around 45 euros monthly for 1 mega.not all can have fast internet.my guild from Chile same,a lot of them don't have good internet.you guys who got good speed is nearly impossible think how is do all with 1 mega.

You understand my point for dogis ;) finally a polite and good answer

• You guys gotta understand that by making dogi's obtainable through wagu as they are it has a huge impact on the IG market as far as cosmetics go. Before every dogi whether it looked good or ugly was literally based off whatever people thought CP was worth, after this update the markets going back to how it was supposed to be Supply and Demand. No one should be spending 200m+ for an ugly ass dogi. Like someone already said if you have a particular dogi in mind just farm some money for it, prices will go down because if the supply is high asf and your one of the 4 or 5 people who actually want it what do you think the price should be.

BlackerTheBerry The rotation thing is actually how it was in Retail(monthly or so though) so that parts up to Daneos, all though I agree with you on that part

P.S. Anything less than 200m is a whole lot better than before this patch

• What is the chance to get them? You farm them faster than you'd be able to get them through wagu machine (except you're hella lucky).

You are so focused on hate that you do not even know what is going on. Open your eyes and you will see that the whole update would be only negative for me if I was all about the money. And if Im really that money greedy as you say/think, then why am I not selling +15 items directly or max level? I think id make in a month more than in a year then.

^This, it goes to the point where I don't know what to get with that much I cashed when it restarts. Atm it would be 10 Stones and 1000 Dogis from wagu machine XD

Nevertheless I still really like the update, makes it overall better to have good geared parties.

Only thing I'd love to see back in cash shop are the dogi balls and boxes, cause there are just to many times where you need 100+ boxes to get that one stat you wanted.

Thumbs up for the stacking of all items to 100, too

• ^This, it goes to the point where I don't know what to get with that much I cashed when it restarts. Atm it would be 10 Stones and 1000 Dogis from wagu machine XD

Nevertheless I still really like the update, makes it overall better to have good geared parties.

Only thing I'd love to see back in cash shop are the dogi balls and boxes, cause there are just to many times where you need 100+ boxes to get that one stat you wanted.

Having them droppable and in donation shop is a better conclusion. People who donate are mostly people who dont really have that much time and farming an eternity isnt an option. It would be better if they can use their cash points to get dogi vall brown boxes etc while those who do not donate can simply farm them. = both parties are happy

• ^This, it goes to the point where I don't know what to get with that much I cashed when it restarts. Atm it would be 10 Stones and 1000 Dogis from wagu machine XD

I would agree if most people cashed around $100, but people cashing around $300 is actually quite common, and it will be abused just like it was before the update. Also there's brown boxes, upgrade stones, in wagu machine and stuff like auto pots in CS. But also I think thats the whole point of waguwagu machine, putting p2w items there but you have to be lucky to get them to prevent abuse.

• I would agree if most people cashed around $100, but people cashing around $300 is actually quite common, and it will be abused just like it was before the update. Also there's brown boxes, upgrade stones, in wagu machine and stuff like auto pots in CS. But also I think thats the whole point of waguwagu machine, putting p2w items there but you have to be lucky to get them to prevent abuse.

Idk with current drop rate i got 2 stones and 2 autopots 1 f51 ccdungeon ticket with 80 coins, rest was dogis. To the point where I gift them to friends.

Danuvius said it like I see it, some compensating their missing time with the money they get from their job.

And the abuse of boxes and dogi balls was because it was used as currency for copied +15 items (shouldn't be the case in open beta), using boxes to get the stats on your item won't give you that gamebreaking advantage imo it just makes up some time for you to sell stuff from cash shop in ah for the zeni to spam trade chat for hours.

Same of dogi balls, yeah they can give you a better boost, but someone who has work to do can't spam cc dungeon 300 times to get the 1 or 2 stats you want. I had to use at least 50-100 dogi balls to get the things I wanted, so many useless stats...

• While this guy is complaining about every thing, this update was great. But though, I would suggest adding only the good dogis in the wagu machines (Vegito's dogi and the other good ones).

I'm completely against this. There are multiple dogis within the game and while certain people might not like certain dogis or majority of the dogis, other people might like and want the ones that are disliked. So if you only put the ones that are considered good by the people who dont like the others, what happens to the people that want the ones that aren't liked?

As for my view on the dogis being moved to wagu wagu machines, I think this was the best decision made. After this was put in place, prices have been dropping by huge margins in Auction House and it's been the remedy for the economy thus far. I also got sick and tired of seeing the same dogis in Auction house all the time, I'd see people wearing the same thing just left and right and there was never anything new in the Auction house, so I'm glad that I can see all the different types of dogis again and actually be able to choose from them.

Name: (Xenogiri) | Class: (Swordsman ef7LzYf.png) | Guild: (None) | Discord: (Ƶay™#5283)

ichiruki_render_1_by_bleachod-d4aiz3g.png

Edited 2 times, last by Xenogiri: Typo. ().

• I'm completely against this. There are multiple dogis within the game and while certain peopl might not like certain dogis or majority of the dogis, other people might like and want the ones that are disliked. So if you only put the ones that are considered good by the people who dont like the others, what happens to the people that want the ones that aren't liked?

I think he means keep the dogis that everyone doesn't like as much available like they were before in the cash shop.

• I think he means keep the dogis that everyone doesn't like as much available like they were before in the cash shop.

That makes sense. I still feel people would try and make a commotion out of it though, like "Oh you can choose between the ugly dogis but you have to gamble for the good looking ones, that's stupid." Blah blah blah, feel me?

• Sirab Everyone who takes the game seriously wants good stats. Not talking even about max stats. I rarely have max stat on them and still needed a shitload of dogi balls.

Lol yeah have to have all stats after a week or to not even play when you don't have time... I know you are dramatizing but such a conceited answer...to the point where I don't even want to discuss....

There are ppl with work who still loving the game too, who take it seriously and not having the same chances as a student or nonworker to spam all day "period"

Those who can farm = win cause droppable, those wo can compensate their loss of time with money = win (not that they have higher chances to be full +15 because of that), daneos giving players more impulses to cash =win...

Win-win-win you just seem to be to self-centered or otherwise tell me how could it be abused to the point that it gives a gamechanging advantage?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!