Last update?Maked for $$$

• oEffy Yeah but you're not even utilizing your cash shop items properly. You could sell those 1000 dogis and buy a good stat item. Though buying a bunch of dogi balls and brown boxes you're skipping MONTHS of farming of even a person who has a lot of free time. You can skip enough time with waguwagu machine easily is what im trying to say but you make it seem like you cant even spare an hour to this game and want everything in 3 days.

• oEffy Yeah but you're not even utilizing your cash shop items properly. You could sell those 1000 dogis and buy a good stat item. Though buying a bunch of dogi balls and brown boxes you're skipping MONTHS of farming of even a person who has a lot of free time.

So it takes one or two days to sell all stuff I got from wagu and buy the items I want or I just buy boxes. Imo it is the same, if it is one or two days or an hour, just less anoying. Still not seeing an abuse, just the 3 wins i mentioned before.

Gotta agree with you on the dogi balls here, if there are only bound ones farmable. Just saw a video of CookieMonster opening 60 Floor25 boxes getting about 6 dogi balls, I guess you can get them in a reasonable time.

And no i can spare an hour or two, I can't count how many thousands of times i did CCDB, Kraken and Cell in TW and those getting everything in 3 days are the ones that usually quitting after a month and are also a low minority (we are talking about 15€ for 5 dogi balls or 30 boxes, who get you nowhere in average).

Kinda getting your point tho now, tho I think you overrate the advantage you would get way too much

• 100% true.
    this people will always be DISAPPOINTED about EVERYTHING. They can say all the crap that they want, (ñeee, its just for money, ñeeee, im going to play another server) and all of this because they dont know how difficult its to do this game, more than 2 years have passed and they thing that it will be just for FREE???!!! really guys??, Have you ever worked in your life??

So, if all of you are not gonna do something to suppor this "PRE OPEN BETA"!!! just dont play, and wait until the game to come out.

Stay cool.

• 100% true.
    this people will always be DISAPPOINTED about EVERYTHING. They can say all the crap that they want, (ñeee, its just for money, ñeeee, im going to play another server) and all of this because they dont know how difficult its to do this game, more than 2 years have passed and they thing that it will be just for FREE???!!! really guys??, Have you ever worked in your life??

So, if all of you are not gonna do something to suppor this "PRE OPEN BETA"!!! just dont play, and wait until the game to come out.

Stay cool.

Seriously you guys say I write always same thing but you really don't read what I write.i say than rather than put those items in cash shop and use cash shop like a crappy pay2win Asian game make a monthly subscription and leave only cosmetic in cash shop

• dogi balls drop on mobs know ?

• Thanks BlackerTheBerry for the very considerable feedback. I totally agree and we even talked about it on Discord.

For those only here to keep saying that someone else's opinion is wrong, how about you just not say that at all and just send your own feedback. This creates nothing but complication between users.

Also, TheProdige it is stated that only whitestones drop just like other stones, so yes is the answer to your second question.

• [errorbox]Dogi Balls do not drop from papaya mobs.[/errorbox]

[errorbox]Dogi Balls drop in CC Dungeon and you get them by luck in CC Pandora Box.[/errorbox]

[errorbox]
    [/errorbox]

[errorbox]PS: Do not spread false information, ask DBOG Team about stuffs you need to know. [/errorbox]

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

[errorbox]Dogi Balls drop in CC Dungeon and you get them by luck in CC Pandora Box.[/errorbox]

[errorbox]
    [/errorbox]

[errorbox]PS: Do not spread false information, ask DBOG Team about stuffs you need to know. [/errorbox]

Hmmm, that one was my fault then. I wasn't sure about where they dropped, I just knew they dropped, so me using basic common sense pieced two and two together and assumed it meant papaya mobs too.

[errorbox]
    [/errorbox]

same for brown boxes dude ?

• why does this thread exist ?

the name of it alone is rude enough towards daneos work.

I think the moderators explained this update quite well. and also MOD PUBA and MOD icedude dispelled rumors about the update

and I personally request this thread be closed. I can see some kurs coming in to flame the folks in this thread.

especially the creator who has been know to be quite a negative person towards this game.

*peace

• I ask to not be closed because I see other 2 threads like mine that point out the things of dogi can't be more buyed.Is not disrespectful,is just the true.This update basically is maked for make more money.also the dc problem for slow net user is not resolved.i see this updated get maked mostly for get more money with wagu coins instead of fix and make the game better

• same for brown boxes dude ?

Brown Boxes for now are in wagu machine.

We will need to discuss more about them soo until official post came, in future updates, they will only be there in cash shop or in free newbie box that you unlock on lvl 40+ .

TonyEffe this update is more free to play than you want to show up.

Prices of dogis, and all other cosmetic are almost free now, 50kk-100kk.

Unless you stop with pointless posts again, I am sorry mate but won't have other choice that to warn/ban you.

Last warning mate.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• So you basically tell me that if I tell my opinion I get banned?then people who say that you guys ban for who say the things that you don't like you get ban was right?I see...nice

So even if you don't go off-topic,write polite,but say things how they truly are and that doesn't like to dev you get banned.nice really.

Also is not only me look the like I get.some people think that I'm right.they don't write just because they are scared of get banned.i just say the thing that community doesn't have balls to say.

I try wagu system with last cp I was have.i get 5 horrific dogi.they are worth 30kk each.and is 2 days I try sell them.Get better dogi is harder,and you need cash more for a specific one.before was 100cp now you need spend more.same for bind gear,but that's ok because some use MY IDEA of use CC.go look my posts.I say CC got a lot of potential why not use it.Anyway I'm not mad I know my ideas are good.also there are still problems and I see this update with the intention of milk money from dogi too

• So what if daneos makes this game p2w... nobody is asking you to play... get out and make your own surver lazy ass if you dont like it. No body invited your winy people to come here in the first place. Dont like it, its simple, leave and never come back, he will not be bothered one bit because there are lods of us who enjoy it.

I for one suppprt all he is doing, love the new update and i have 5 accounts who i share my gear with, and still it doesnt bother me, i will just craft and gear them. Want dogis? Farm and make money dude, stop whinning jeezz. Close this thread already

• thanks for the answer mate maybe u guys can put them back in CS and make the price a bit lower ^^ so when peopole will buy them for cs and sell them ig they won't sell it that much expensive and f2p players would purshase them for " resonabale price " and staff would get some benifts for brown boxes !! ( u can also keep them in cs and make them dropable ( World boss )

• Since some of DBOG community members already requested to close this thread and since really there is nothing new to post, since many posts are simply copy-paste, I will lock this thread.

[errorbox]Thread closed![/errorbox]

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!