the End of Dragon ball online global!!??

• will DBOG die? 96

1. no (51) 53%
    2. yes (26) 27%
    3. maybe 50/50 chance (19) 20%

this is a thing that i have seen alot lately the end of dragon ball online global people been saying that the game will die because of lack of new content, no new ud or tmq or new maps added in and they say about new levels like lvl 75 and 80 but people saying how will we get there and stuff so i came to the forums to ask yo guys if the game will die or not because i don't know myself we got events now thats something but those events was already in taiwan/ hong kong and we will get tried of the same thing over and over again so like i said make some suggestions here i guess to see what could make the game live on or say what else about how the game will die i will make a poll on this

• man this is irelevant because ppl that play this game are doing it because they like the game not the fact that has new content or awsome gamplay also we have budokai and dojowars and scramble so i dont think this will die soon

Also it hasn't been 1 day since the official game is born and you already talk about it's death? have some faith

• Hello,

I don't think it's necessary to think about the end of DBO G, just enjoy it until it ends. No one knows what can happen in the future. If you are here is because you support the project, and you don't know when you're going to get bored of the game, so this thread doesn't seem to make much sense.

yea with shit update like props nerf, armor binds, etc the game gonna die faster then expected because it gonna be DW/SKonline Global

The balance of classes is something that we'll work on the Open Beta, at this stage was not so important, some changes were made to "try to improve" the balance, but not radical changes. The prop system update is not definitive, things must be tested to get the balance.

• if we are being real then yes it will as content and game quality will never keep up with recent games . Its a very old game.

Fact is we all play because of nostalgia rather than it being a good game as it isn't , it actually sucks but its fun playing with old friends ect .

• Hello, I understand what you mean and how do you feel and its perfectly respectable, but we are in progress, fixing and improving what we had before since our old DBO to the current pre-beta with the open beta stage almost with us, and as far i know, none of the changes (in specific the ones we disagree as community) we have are set in stone since Daneos , Gms, Mods are always listening to us.

• man this is irelevant because ppl that play this game are doing it because they like the game not the fact that has new content or awsome gamplay also we have budokai and dojowars and scramble so i dont think this will die soon

Also it hasn't been 1 day since the official game is born and you already talk about it's death? have some faith

ummmmm you can say its irrelevant but its not budokai and dojowars and scramble could be boring when you already got you want already

• Game will die, that is the fact.

When we will die, when Daneos and entire DBOG Staff Team gets tired of this toxic community.

Only reason why people play this game, it is to have fun with friends and remember old times.

Still since DBOG ain't even in Balance Stage, it is normal that we as community have some suggestions to change as to bring back or edit more props to have more options in PVP and PVE.

Still, don't get me wrong, I agree on few things with community but since I was part of DBOG Team, I must stay that Daneos is credibile and right person with handling MMO's with a lot of exp.

I am just saying, sure give away suggestions but don't get mad if they ain't changed since there is good reason behind it.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I been playing DBOG since day one i have been through all the hell of these updates and after countless level 70s and im more hyped than ever to play the full release you know how many DBO TW OGs didnt even play this because when they put the work in they want it to count. Yes i think this game can die eventually but you are looking into the way way distance future enjoy the here and now. but just think once OB is released and we are at 70 cap if Daneos wants it to keep going he needs to increase caps and new content and im sure eventually he can make this happen.

• I been playing DBOG since day one i have been through all the hell of these updates and after countless level 70s and im more hyped than ever to play the full release you know how many DBO TW OGs didnt even play this because when they put the work in they want it to count. Yes i think this game can die eventually but you are looking into the way way distance future enjoy the here and now. but just think once OB is released and we are at 70 cap if Daneos wants it to keep going he needs to increase caps and new content and im sure eventually he can make this happen.

new content nani explain it to me what new could he add?

• Well if you load up dbo and u view world map then you can see 5 areas that have not been taking advantage of yet these areas were intended to be new content coming back in the day. this is not going to be a simple or cheap task this would mean that daneos would have to hire experts to make all these places become a reality (idk if daneos has the skills to do this himself) but when you think 5 new areas of that size this could push for 80-100 level cap no sweat if done right. thats not including tmq8 ud8 and maybe even cc floors beyond 150 who knows only time will tell

• Well if you load up dbo and u view world map then you can see 5 areas that have not been taking advantage of yet these areas were intended to be new content coming back in the day. this is not going to be a simple or cheap task this would mean that daneos would have to hire experts to make all these places become a reality (idk if daneos has the skills to do this himself) but when you think 5 new areas of that size this could push for 80-100 level cap no sweat if done right. thats not including tmq8 ud8 and maybe even cc floors beyond 150 who knows only time will tell

The problem is not about skills it's about having the source code of the client. I don't know if they have the whole source code of the client. If they have it they can make it happen but I don't think thats the case. And if they don't have the source code they can't make anything that was not in the client like a new map.

• Every game meets it's end sooner or later and you choose to play it or not. Someone here said that this game exists because of "Dragon Ball". I could say exactly the same thing about other Db games. Every game is inspired by something, without that inspiration they wouldn't exist as well. I personally like this game more than these "awesome realistic" games at the moment, It's up to you to play it, because every game ends eventually, just like life itself.

• Every game meets it's end sooner or later and you choose to play it or not. Someone here said that this game exists because of "Dragon Ball". I could say exactly the same thing about other Db games. Every game is inspired by something, without that inspiration they wouldn't exist as well. I personally like this game more than these "awesome realistic" games at the moment, It's up to you to play it, because every game ends eventually, just like life itself.

i greatful that the game is back but you know you want to play a completed game you feel me to get that replay ability

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!