New properties update

• Oh so I guess if this game would have kept going 100% reflect would have been such a great and amazing thing huh? Great balance.

Maybe think about possible futures and not about some garbage? You think they would just add lvl 100 and increase max reflect to 50%? Sry but not everyone is you. They will nerf it when the time comes for it.

• Maybe think about possible futures and not about some garbage? You think they would just add lvl 100 and increase max reflect to 50%? Sry but not everyone is you. They will nerf it when the time comes for it.

It's not even about formula, it's the stats getting way too high with each level cap. And how can you even change reflect formula? 13% P reflect, should well, reflect 13% P dmg.

I already explained that. But it's clear as day people just want this game easy and completely unbalanced. For months now i've been explaining things with logicial reasons and only get responses that take my posts out of context or ignore certain parts just so that I have to repeat myself over and over again.

And the worst part is most of the forum community is like this. Most of the old players were waiting for OB from the jump. I hope all the old players rain down in here when Open Beta and shuts you all down cause enough is enough.

• yo, no diss to my boy dreamer. He a good guy. And he ain't lying here to look cool or something. Was there when ppl were jumping him back then. And he is a good player which is a fact. Like it or not xD

about the topic: just keep this "update" for now and forget about it for OB. It's obviously just a fail and everyone is pretty much pi*sed about it. Balancing the classes will be hard af. And it will still take a lot of time until we get close to something we can call balance. But updates like this are just a waste of time. If it's something big like this, the team should make a poll or something, in which they write detailed about why they think the upcoming update might help etc. and let the community vote. And with detailed i mean it! What gave you guys the idea, did you test it properly etc. (hope ppl understand what i mean xD)

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• level 55 cap party budokai the guy recording has awful fps, but it still a good watch to see how the game was balance back then

Or maybe like this?

Or like this?

on dbo tw, the anti crit fomula was excellent. Absulotez was turtle and without any ultimate buff, survived a lot, and almost did not take critical hits, there are many videos on that channel that prove it, and it had about 54 ~~ 57% anti-critic.

it's not like this now that any lv 29 kid can crit

• on dbo tw, the anti crit fomula was excellent. Absulotez was turtle and without any ultimate buff, survived a lot, and almost did not take critical hits, there are many videos on that channel that prove it, and it had about 54 ~~ 57% anti-critic.

not only anti crit formula was better, but the damage formula itself was like much better.

• on dbo tw, the anti crit fomula was excellent. Absulotez was turtle and without any ultimate buff, survived a lot, and almost did not take critical hits, there are many videos on that channel that prove it, and it had about 54 ~~ 57% anti-critic.

Sadly with this terrible "meta" if you're not an SK you cant reach good anticrit without green ccbd aura, and this properties update is meaningless too since if one crit lands on you, you still are in big trouble, regardless of the N prop ignoring global props removal. Also I dont get why Tempest deleted my last post, new players will come with new ideas and opinions. That's fact, get triggered but it's fact.

I'd like to add as well that Jocer who was considered the best foreigner fighter in lvl 70 TW sv 2 always said, "A good fighter usually only loses to a SK and another fighter." This of course was when N property ignoring props was still a thing, so why is the team trying to buff SK even more? (They said this update was for tanks and used fight vs sk as an example) Another reason why 1v1 balance is doomed if only the team balances things.

• Sadly with this terrible "meta" if you're not an SK you cant reach good anticrit without green ccbd aura, and this properties update is meaningless too since if one crit lands on you, you still are in big trouble, regardless of the N prop ignoring global props removal. Also I dont get why Tempest deleted my last post, new players will come with new ideas and opinions. That's fact, get triggered but it's fact.

I'd like to add as well that Jocer who was considered the best foreigner fighter in lvl 70 TW sv 2 always said, "A good fighter usually only loses to a SK and another fighter." This of course was when N property ignoring props was still a thing, so why is the team trying to buff SK even more? (They said this update was for tanks and used fight vs sk as an example) Another reason why 1v1 balance is doomed if only the team balances things.

the anticrit formula is weird you actually have 3 less anticrit(daneos deleted that ongoing update thread he had so I can't tell you the actual formula) then you actually have, and I get crit on way to much with 50% anticrit with people who have less then 40 crit rate

• All i want is to be able to play Swordman without having to deal with Knock Down - Dash - Stun bug interactioncs that have been here for over a year and which totally ruins the class.... 2 weeks away from beta and such bug that totally crushes a class still exist, it's just terrible honestly... what the hell am i supposed to play then ? karma ? fighter ?

• the anticrit formula is weird you actually have 3 less anticrit(daneos deleted that ongoing update thread he had so I can't tell you the actual formula) then you actually have, and I get crit on way to much with 50% anticrit with people who have less then 40 crit rate

Oh boy. What's next, 1% reflect actually equals to .7%? 7% Wild attack is really 5%? This is getting just sad. We need change around here.

• max global prop you can get in the game ( global prop x 1) was 57 and with ultimate buff 75 now it gives you ( global prop x 0.5) 28.5 and with ultimate buff 37.5
    • if daneos make it ( global prop x 0.7) it will be 40 and with ultimate buff 52.5
    • if it will be (global prop x 0.8) it will be 45.5 and with buff 60
  • As you can see from the whole discussion, most people agree that returning props to 1:1 will be at the very least, MUCH BETTER than what the current 0.5:0.5 . I believe in a saying that says “ If it ain’t broken, don’t fix it”. Or in this case, don’t try to modify such a crucial stat in the game before at least asking for the community’s opinion on the subject with a poll or something similar. Someone earlier said that the community is not only those people at the forum, and although this is true, we are the ones that represent the whole DBOG community because WE VOICE OUR OPINIONS and actually want a better, balanced game for EVERYONE. Those people who don’t voice their opinion in some way(forum, discord, etc) are not contributing to the server’s improvement and obviously we can’t read their minds, or can we? If you want to balance the game, return props to 1:1 and go from there. Tip: FOCUS on balancing skills rather than global stats.... Just my thoughts for today. #MAKEPROPSGREATAGAIN

• As you can see from the whole discussion, most people agree that returning props to 1:1 will be at the very least, MUCH BETTER than what the current 0.5:0.5 . I believe in a saying that says “ If it ain’t broken, don’t fix it”. Or in this case, don’t try to modify such a crucial stat in the game before at least asking for the community’s opinion on the subject with a poll or something similar. Someone earlier said that the community is not only those people at the forum, and although this is true, we are the ones that represent the whole DBOG community because WE VOICE OUR OPINIONS and actually want a better, balanced game for EVERYONE. Those people who don’t take part in the forums are not contributing to the server’s improvement and obviously we can’t read their minds, or can we? If you want to balance the game, return props to 1:1 and go from there. Tip: FOCUS on balancing skills rather than global stats.... Just my thoughts for today. #MAKEPROPSGREATAGAIN

I agree with prop being 1 - 1

only because you don't take part in the forum it does not mean that they are not contributing to the server. There is still discord where some people try to help the team and also ingame chat.

Different people, Different preferences, Different opinions, Different ways to communicate

All of those people are helping but only a few are on this forum.

A forum is also not a place to decide about how to change something it's just a platform to discuss topics. So you can't say that we should do a poll in the forum where only a few players take part.

• As you can see from the whole discussion, most people agree that returning props to 1:1 will be at the very least, MUCH BETTER than what the current 0.5:0.5 . I believe in a saying that says “ If it ain’t broken, don’t fix it”. Or in this case, don’t try to modify such a crucial stat in the game before at least asking for the community’s opinion on the subject with a poll or something similar. Someone earlier said that the community is not only those people at the forum, and although this is true, we are the ones that represent the whole DBOG community because WE VOICE OUR OPINIONS and actually want a better, balanced game for EVERYONE. Those people who don’t take part in the forums are not contributing to the server’s improvement and obviously we can’t read their minds, or can we? If you want to balance the game, return props to 1:1 and go from there. Tip: FOCUS on balancing skills rather than global stats.... Just my thoughts for today. #MAKEPROPSGREATAGAIN

you should undesrtand the goals of the pob, the main goal was make a playble game for start the open beta and rebalance the classes. The mods said this a lot of times.... The open beta will start with a better and lower lv cap (lv70cap was so ugly even in tw), so all this things will be rebalance a lot of times.
    Is true, the comunnity shoul participate maybe a bit more, but in a constructive mode. In my opinion the props are broken, but is much more sensate have lower props (since they are broken) until the dev fix the problem, and not a game where you can win a duel in 2 seconds, whit 1 skill.

• Im going to be fair and say the team wants crits to be tankable. Which is a good thing, there shouldn't be one shots in the game. But this isn't the way to do it, you can't just try to nerf DPS and not give them a replacement buff. For example, a better way of doing it would have been nerfing crits, but buffing STR/SOL for DPS classes, this way the DPS classes can't win with 1 button against a tank but can still deal good dmg. Again that's just an example i'm not suggesting it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!