[DISCUSSION]Founder Pack

• I dont know why you guys are bringing up "donation" into this. They paid for a Founder Pack, they didnt just hit the donate button and donate. Also a mod said they were going to add items to the founder packs, not replace them. And also my friend had told me he didnt get his CP points as promised for his founder pack.

But of course people will defend it for the simple fact that Daneos brought back Dbo and I get that means the world to you guys but you dont have to be biased.

• The only reason they call it Donation is to EVADE legal things. Thats what private servers doing every single time. Private server call it Donation while official servers call it cashing. They are both the same thing but they are using different word. And that is the reality.

Truth.

Still I checked the old founders picture reward and the new one, it seems that the exp boost, LP/EP recovery pots and the cash points are missiing (CP probably replaced by wagu coins).

I can understand you guys arguing about the lazy founders dogi design and the cheap title, but isn't a big deal IMO (the missing cash is the real problem here)

If its all just a donation Daneos has the option to not give you guys CP for cashing then. Gawerty  RazorFox

Truth, still he does.

• I feel bad for the SSJ Founders the most. You guys cashed $70 which was 700 CP back then, since CP values were different back then. So in todays values you should have received 1400 CP, instead you guys got x5 wagu coins, which in total is only worth $7.50. Greatest scam on DBOG thus far.

• Basically daneos gave us a poo pet where its looks the same 24-7 nothing new looking its kinda bad idea to puit it out when it just look the same all the way... i dont say its bad idea to have it but comon at least when you lvl up a pet you hope for seeing something different with them... soo rip me who spent 23 high rank pet food just to hit lvl 3...

soo daneos replace
    5x 100% exp boost (2) hrs
    5x LP And EP Pots (300k)
    for 5 wagu coins and thi poo pet.. some makes no sense all founder title gets poo pet meanwhile ssj founder as me feels like we got scammed...
    cause we just got kid clock name changer z32bag and skill reset and mount and name changer then the useless ones so say dogi and 5 wagu coins some are soo say useless

basically daneos had 2 years on him to work on the founder items but nah he decidet to put it on last day ... i rather want daneos to take all the founder stuff back and start fresh soo we founder gets what we paid for and what we support basically from that point on...

thus far we are disappointed from what the result of dogi and the item list got change become cause you really didnt even care about the foundesr to begin with ... just early head start with good money but no progress in founder just in the server basically.. i respect what he did for the server but still making us pay for a founder pack and lose something you been waiting for and get something else instead feels like rip specially for ssj founder the money price to buy that and the goku krillin founder is way different we ssj founder should at least get more then what we currently got its basically asking to throw away 70-75 dollar away for useless stuff meanwhile we get shitty dogi shitty pet who dosent change shitty items that basically do not help you in levling at all.. we only shine with the mount and the title of our founder nothing else...

basically daneos do care if there are many people against what he did wrong but for him to care is that when he get off from his lazyness and start focusing after all he had 2 years to work on this project and he left behinde the founder for the last minute.. i rather just want him to take all the founder item he gave back and use 2 weeks or 1 month or how many months he needs to fix what he promised us with what we paid...

the dogi is basically 7.500 zeni worst dogi you can ever get in all mmorpg after all when you promise a dogi you promise a good one not something that is a rip off from a basic dogi ingame from npc who sell it that cheap...

• What about also make it tradable in the account.

I mean, i used it on my fighter, by i want to transfer it on my DW

that would give access to some small bug i would say i recommend you to think carefully before taking it out from the event npc... like you should had tough about wich class you want to give it too...

the name changer book is useless for my dende cause of the name is no needed to be changed

the dogi would be better off removed or start getting making it look better than a normal trash basic dogi... or he can ignore giving us the dogi and give us something way more better or so say the new upcoming dogis like keep one 3 of them founder based the rest out for people ... since they are already ready to be used meanwhile daneos dont care about founder dogi that much smh

for the mount its better off that ssj founder gets the space pods

goku founder gets something else

• It has been discussed by the DBO G Team and at this stage founders will not be receiving any extra items or privileges, for the following reasons:

• As far as the DBO G Team is concerned, founders already did receive what was promised to them, with extra also included. It's quite ironic to see how many founders who are complaining seem to be ungrateful and forgot the fact that they were able to reserve names, which was also included in the package. Reserving names itself was a huge privilege that was not originally planned for founders, but it was awarded to them out of the generosity of Daneos.
    • It was never specified what exclusive dogi founders would receive. If you aren't happy with the dogi, then tough luck. That promise has been fulfilled on DBO G's end, with also Krilin founders who were also awarded an exclusive dogi (which was added in), as originally there were not going to receive a dogi at all.
    • The DBO G Team decided to revoke the auto potions and EXP scrolls as they were added into the time token shop instead. This is why other items and privileges were added in, to compensate for the players who did want those items. You can still obtain them from the time token shop, as normal.
    • Wagu coins were provided as due to the old system, it was not possible to award founders the extra CP. It's been stated by the DBO G Team on numerous occasions that awarding the CP was not possible and the Wagu coins were added to compensate.
    • Yes, some of the original Founders packs were slightly adjusted, but more than enough was given to compensate.

As far as the DBO G Team is concerned, the chapter of Founders is closed. We do thank founders for the support, contributions and generosity that they gave throughout the project, but the promise has been delivered.

Now, individual members will be addressed:

Sirab - You are not a founder, and due to this fact alone, it means that the posts and opinions you have been expressing on the subject of founders "being ripped off" means absolutely nothing and is irrelevant.

Jonbradburn - Krillin Founders were awarded more items than necessary (despite this being the cheapest package that was offered). If you are not satisfied with this, then that's your own belief, however nothing will be done. Accept the krillin pack as it is and move on.

Amr - You were promised a dogi, in which you received. The type of dogi was never specified (as stated above).

KamiRamin - No one "made you pay for a founders pack". That was your decision. Most of the founders are actually satisfied with their rewards. You and a select few individuals are not satisfied, but nothing can be done. It is hard to please everyone. You also forgot to include the name reservations, in which Super Saiyan Founders were able to reserve 3 names of their choice.

• Honnestly , remouving the esxp boost and lp ep pots for the 5 wagu coins was bad idea no ? why you guys even did that ? xD i will never understand the Staff ..

• I saw only Krilin and Goku founder dogi. I like both of them maybe except emblem on back. Anyway I lost my chance to get them. People complaining that is 7500 zenni reskin, but they forget its most unique dogi in game and can be no more obtainable. I have no idea what players thought they'll gain. Right now every new dogi will be reskin, like modders said, becouse they can't modify models right now.

• I saw only Krilin and Goku founder dogi. I like both of them maybe except emblem on back. Anyway I lost my chance to get them. People complaining that is 7500 zenni reskin, but they forget its most unique dogi in game and can be no more obtainable. I have no idea what players thought they'll gain. Right now every new dogi will be reskin, like modders said, becouse they can't modify models right now.

im not founder ,i wont comment on the subject, but saying its most unique its ussles if its ugly as fk i bet there are ppl who could make a freaking EPIC DOGI for founders all Daneos whould have to do is implement it .Tbh i tought i would be sorry i didnt get the founder pack...well sorry to bring this to you but im happy i didnt bought a founder pack

• Stop complaining , first of all when you donate you don't get rewarded so be grateful to Daneos.

2nd, if you expected getting any rare Dogis , then what's the point of farming zenis in-game if you'd just sell them then buy with Wagu coins or CP ?

3rd You got X5 freaking EXP Boost 100% (2hr) besides the EP and LP thing and you still not happy ? Game would be extremely easy to play ans there'll be no fun if we follow your Logic , I guess that OVER 80% or more of DBOG's community aren't cash shoppers so they couldn't even buy a single dogi or anything else.

Be grateful to Daneos who worked hard alone doing a whole staff company work for 2-3 years bringing back our best Dragon Ball PC Game and don't forget people who can't even buy CP.

Perfection is not attainable, but if you chase perfection you can catch excellence :thumbup::thumbup:

dragon-ball-super-039-kaio-ken-ssb.gif?w=636

11_small.png Fighter - RednakZ

• Stop complaining , first of all when you donate you don't get rewarded so be grateful to Daneos.

2nd, if you expected getting any rare Dogis , then what's the point of farming zenis in-game if you'd just sell them then buy with Wagu coins or CP ?

3rd You got X5 freaking EXP Boost 100% (2hr) besides the EP and LP thing and you still not happy ? Game would be extremely easy to play ans there'll be no fun if we follow your Logic , I guess that OVER 80% or more of DBOG's community aren't cash shoppers so they couldn't even buy a single dogi or anything else.

Be grateful to Daneos who worked hard alone doing a whole staff company work for 2-3 years bringing back our best Dragon Ball PC Game and don't forget people who can't even buy CP.

So stupid ... Daneos should be greatfull to the FOUNDERS cuz without them the game didnt exist so stop this blabbering about you donate so dont expect reward ok ? When you buy cash points you press DONATE but if you wouldn;t get your full amount i bet you would be pretty uppset right ? FOUNDERS should be the one praised cuz they fkin helped this game to exist its true Daneos did most of the work but there are countless people with much better skill at programing that Daneos that dont have founds to do anything.

• 1. the name that we was able to hold before ob was something daneos just came up out of blue soo even if he didnt still dosent mean anything for us founders

2. dogi easy cheap copy paste just small editing on it wow nice 7.500 zeni dogi or to say 8.000 zeni nice one ... go and make a new dogi or even use the upcoming new dogi and do some changes into them instead of taking a basic dogi and make small changes people will never pay IRL money for that if they knew the dogi would be this simple

3. we decidet what package to buy and we didnt expect any changes from your team's side some made us waste money for what???? tbh thats pure scam i didnt want to buy ssj founder pack if i knew that you guys was planing to switch out usefull items for wagu coins ... i would had krillin or goku founder dogi if i knew about that but i ddnt soo yeah talk about doing wrong move easy 70-75 dollar scam

be happy you guys got easy money for 2-3 years of no progress in founders just random change out of blue instantly near ob.. if you ever keept your promise from back when the founder package got made none of this would had happend

• I am really disappointed,i wont state my opinion,since i didnt purchase any founder pack or donated so far,cause my existence and opinion doesnt count for that particular reason. Git Gud

• If people want to give their opinion about this. Founder or not.

They can express what they want as long as they are not flaming anyone.

And to stay on topic, the dogi that has been given to the krillin founder, I will gladly trash mine if that was the thing you guys really want, its not worth it anyway. Krillin founder doesnt have dogi in the first place.

But if you wanna give something for us, don't give us the trash dogi. Seriously, its pure trash.

You can do better than that.

This discussion was created because of this, and for the ssj founders, I feel sorry for you guys.

Please make it better. Please do.

• Oh shit i forgot something that people around the world knows about

Buying founder pack in any mmorpg gives you a boost on lvling progress ingame..

oh shit i forgot again daneos did add 5x exp buff and 5x lp and ep pots for that lvling boost what happend to them oh yeah right he replace them for 5 WAGU COINS woow its soo needed more then helping you lvling up...

whats the point of the package if you dont get what you promised since back when the founder package got made and us founders who decidet to support and take the risk of buying the package after all this is private server people had like unsure ideas cause people dont do risk like this and donate to a server where they can shut down whenever they want... i did take risk and belived that this server will make to ob one day that i wont get scammed for buying this founder package oh yeah before ob they had like 1 week delay on founder items then decidet to do changes on the list and make us feel scammed cause we didnt get what it was promised for 2-3 years try to understand that!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!