[POLL] what do you think about lvl 47 - 55 cap ..

• You'r oppions ? 115

1. Make it a bit easier (42) 37%
    2. Keep it the same (61) 53%
    3. Make it way more easier (12) 10%

Hi ,Hope u all are fine

the Hardest part of leveling in DBOG is the lvl 47 -55 quest's and MAP are booring and long the map looks bad and ugly !! same for mobs ..

i think that too keep the same "Hype" daneos should make the cap easiest like when u reach the cap u get a 100 % exp boost ^^ .. or make the quest give +2 or 3k exp for quest that giive less the 8k exp ..

Before comment and give you'r oppinion here is the RULES

-1 Keep it cevil flame isn't tolerable thank you !

-2 i already know that ii can spam ud3 and tmq4

-3 I already know about world boss exp boost and weekend exp boost

-4 this isn't a rule but a suggestion : think about new player's / future players that will join us and the shi**y leveling classe main's ( poko dende and buffers )

Can't wait for you'r oppinion

• I'd say keep it the same.We have cupons lv 44 and 49 or so+some exp boost from blue box.And maybe atleast will make difference from hard working players and casual players.And i dont think is that hard is just hard compared to the previous cap.I bet Flundaa will make 55 in no time:)

• Keep it the same. This is literally the only hard part of lvling/questing. Let's keep it that way even if it's annoying.

The reward for going through this phase is lvl 55-60, where you get EXP rain from quests.

Also to the crying babies who say that this is too hard: Back in the old days we had no flight. How hard was it back then huh? Can you imagine running through yellow and red map? Best option were scooters back then...that was hard! ;(

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Stop crying, the game should be hard, like dragon ball hunting, stupid generation, wants everything easy ¬¬

Stupide Generations ? OK sorry GrandPAAA

Keep it the same. This is literally the only hard part of lvling/questing. Let's keep it that way even if it's annoying.

The reward for going through this phase is lvl 55-60, where you get EXP rain from quests.

Also to the crying babies who say that this is too hard: Back in the old days we had no flight. How hard was it back then huh? Can you imagine running through yellow and red map? Best option were scooters back then...that was hard! ;(

it's not extremely hard it's Borring af and " Casual player's" will gonna quit cuz they will find the game borring and we will lose some player's ..

• Keep it the same. Yeah it wasn't NTL's best idea to up a cap from 47 to 55 while simultaneously releasing two and a half maps, but at the same time it gives you plenty of freedom to explore and learn more about the story. Hell you even meet Piccolo of all people in this portion of the cap!

• Well, making the only "boring" part of the game easy will also suck since the game is easy af in general xD

If they can't even make it through this little step, then they should quit lmao. It's not like you are forced to quest. You can spam tmq4 which goes fast and gives good exp or you can use exp pots and spam UD3. And yes, that gets boring too after a couple of times.

Just deal with it guys! As i wrote above, this is the only annoying part of the game. But once you get to 55 it's gonna be dope. Not sure how long we will stay on 55 cap tho. Maybe a month like 45 cap? So you got enough time for this one.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• Well, making the only "boring" part of the game easy will also suck since the game is easy af in general xD

If they can't even make it through this little step, then they should quit lmao. It's not like you are forced to quest. You can spam tmq4 which goes fast and gives good exp or you can use exp pots and spam UD3. And yes, that gets boring too after a couple of times.

Just deal with it guys! As i wrote above, this is the only annoying part of the game. But once you get to 55 it's gonna be dope. Not sure how long we will stay on 55 cap tho. Maybe a month like 45 cap? So you got enough time for this one.

till lvl 52 cuz Fear island is kind fun and easy

• Im sorry if i misunderstood what you just said but Daneos has not announced the Level 55 Cap Duration so currently there is only speculation how long it shall last.

Well, if 45 cap is already set for one month, it's sure that 55 cap is also at least one month or maybe even longer (doubt it tho). If it's less than one month, it's dumb af! Making 45 cap one month and 55 less is literally dumb and makes no sense.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!