How DBOG can become a better game

• at some points in the game success rate is really f-ck up, if that happend you can miss every single attack at a boss or a low lvl char in pvp can hit you even if he should not

I'm not talking about completely altering it i just think that if you have 2k dodge and another person have 1k hit rate he shouldn't be able to hit you (or 300 hit rate at this matter) if you have over 1k higher state it should garntee something

• Another thread where user wants to overpower some classes for their own benefit.

Classico.

Here’s an idea:

Be one of the people who reached the top before complaining. At least that way you can tell how they feel.

All the ideas posted on the first thread were ridiculous and cannot be implemented, guard system already good enough to be used at high level PvP. You simply never even tried it. Game is RnG? Every game with a crit system isn’t RnG? Like where do you base this? Players are finding ways to beat critical hits instead of go to forum to complain.

Game speed is fine, it’s quite good for an MMORPG. This isn’t crash bandicoot you’re not supposed to 1-60 in 2 hours. The original DBO already fixed this issue by adding the motorbike into Lv 4/6 gift box that you can’t throw out. Lv up 30 exists for a cheap price.

The only thing the game needs is a slower update curve. Level 60 hit and everyone was still gearing and prepping strats at 55. Not to mention 60 offers only 1 New TMQ. No dungeons. So it’s basically a class boost to karma and SK.

Again. Stop trying to find ways to gain advantages for the class you play and actually start trying in game. I don’t see CodeNemesis making forum threads, he goes and wins 2nd place versus SKs and fighters.

What more proof do you need?

Besides the windows 10 problem. I don’t really see anything new in this post. Dogis are being released regularly. Maybe faster wagu machine rotation will be more appealing.

Ciao.

• You agree that dodge rate shouldnt be RNG? The point of dodging is being RNG...

Dodging will always be RNG, the proc formula is what needs to be updated so dodge rate and hit rate work 90% according to actual player stats. Right now it feels a player's stat only affects 30% of the formula, causing the other 70% to be completely random.

Having a character with 2.000 dodge rate being hit by a character with 300 hit rate, or dodging a character with 2.000 hit rate while you have 300 dodge rate is what needs to stop happening (at least as often as it currently does). Make proc formulas be at least 85% - 90% based on actual player stats.

• Dodging will always be RNG, the proc formula is what needs to be updated so dodge rate and hit rate work 90% according to actual player stats. Right now it feels a player's stat only affects 30% of the formula, causing the other 70% to be completely random.

Having a character with 2.000 dodge rate being hit by a character with 300 hit rate, or dodging a character with 2.000 hit rate while you have 300 dodge rate is what needs to stop happening (at least as often as it currently does). Make proc formulas be at least 85% - 90% based on actual player stats.

You know how many times daneos changed the formula?

• Dodging will always be RNG, the proc formula is what needs to be updated so dodge rate and hit rate work 90% according to actual player stats. Right now it feels a player's stat only affects 30% of the formula, causing the other 70% to be completely random.

no idea bro. All the best fighters don’t complain about this. Not seen someone with 2k dodge in budokai yet. Everyone running half dex half properties. So kind of fake stats again.

• dat feel when you write nothing about any specific class in this thread and some guy filling your mouth with his bullshit like you want make an class opand manipulating the whole thread, at least he is banned, amen ahhahahahahhahahahahahbababababababababhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahha

i dont have problem when someone dont like some point from my suggestion and he adding some arguments behind it so the discuss can keep going, but when someone is coming and he writing no because no or no because he can and he start talk bullshit and mix things about things that are not even in this thread thwn that's mean he have mental issue

• dat feel when you write nothing about any specific class in this thread and some guy filling your mouth with his bullshit like you want make an class opand manipulating the whole thread, at least he is banned, amen ahhahahahahhahahahahahbababababababababhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahha

i dont have problem when someone dont like some point from my suggestion and he adding some arguments behind it so the discuss can keep going, but when someone is coming and he writing no because no or no because he can and he start talk bullshit and mix things about things that are not even in this thread thwn that's mean he have mental issue

your aswome :) thank you the forums needs a guy like you. not afraid to say it how it is I tip my hat to u

• your aswome :) thank you the forums needs a guy like you. not afraid to say it how it is I tip my hat to u

f*ck yea xD

I have one suggestion on how to make this Game better. Give Bad Picollo the lead hahahahahaha :D

Dude was always writing the right sh*t here. Especially against those "I know 100% what's right" ppl hahahahaha

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• i just updated this thread and like i said before game need item wipe when new client come for fresh start, leave just empty characters with lvl.

That's a REALLY bad idea if I loose all the item on my chars and dogis that I bought with the refunded cash points from POB, and all the items I bought from Cash Shop that I can't donate anymore coz no more Paypal donation method then I will quit this game for good...

• I am a former RPG player and have also played DBOTW. and wanted to talk about taunt used on the player and the guard's defense rating. as before it worked because I miss this defense in the game, I have played with all classes. and I remember the game as it was.

The effect of the Taunt on enemy players forced him to attack and debuff only those who sent him taunt making him the only enemy target available during the taunt, and the area attacks picks up whoever is in the area of the attack next to the taunt.Exp: SK uses taunt in a turtle, turtle only to debuff and attack only SK, he sends a Super kamehameha in SK, but also hits SK's ally near SK, and Skill's SelfTarget as waken Defense or Paralysis works normally.

The Guard with the defense rate worked in the right way, when you held R on the keyboard and triggered the guard temporarily for the guard to gain the defese rate added to his physical defense and his defense of energy. In the Question of debuffs resistence rate increased during the guard.

Numeric values of the ability, according to lvl

lvl 1: defense rate (1x) added to the defenses of energy and physical and 30% anti-debuff chance,100% anti critical and anti-knockdown, chance of counterattack 25%(skills only). Except the skil of Sword Scintillation that when active buff I have 100% counter attack.

lvl 2: defense rate (1,5x) added to the defenses of energy and physical and the 50% anti-debuff chance ,100% anti critical and anti-knockdown, chance of counterattack 40%(skills only). Except the skil of Sword Scintillation that when active buff I have 100% counter attack.

lvl 3: defense rate (2x) added to the defenses of energy and physical and 70% anti-debuff chance ,100% anti critical and anti-knockdown, chance of counterattack 50%(skills only). Except the Sword Scintillation skil that when active buff I have 100% counter attack.

The change of resistance rate of x1.5 x2.0 x2.5 for anti-debuff 30% 50% 70%.

by reason that some classes do not contain a due resistance rate to multiply as turtle, and Ultimate would have absurd levels of resistance rate.

And this would give the use of Warrior's skill (since he and the TANK of the GAME) Draconic Resistance and Draconic Defense increasing the chance of 90% anti-debuff and 70% counter attack.

The skill of the DW Block rate increased the right and defense rate Dragon's pledge.

Exp: character contains 2000 of physical and energy defenses and 1000 of defense rate 1000 of resistence rate, when the guard (in lvl3) and when it is activated it is added to the calculation the physical defense and energy will be added the defense rate X2 by reason of skill will be lvl 3 and the resistor rate will increase during the guard in (X2,5) during active guard has a chance to counter attack and 50% except the Sword skill and 100% during the Scintillation buff.

Totalizing during the guard he would have 4000 of physical defense and energy and 2500 of resistance rate

with lvl 3 guard

2000 (physical defense and energy)

1000 (defense rate) (x2)

1000 (resistence rate) (x2.5)

Defense rate is multiplied and added to physical defense and energy and the resistence rate is multiplied during the guard and containing the chance of counter attack.

Another suggestion is that, if so, that according to class the rate of defense

naturally increases in lvl as an example:

lvl = X

Class = Y

Natural Denfese rate without equipment = Z

X * Y = Z

human magic = (50 per level) natural ability at level 70 = 70 * 50 = 3500

human physical = (60 per level) natural ability at level 70 = 70 * 60 = 4200

magical majin = (60 per level) natural ability at level 70 = 70 * 60 = 4200

Namek magic = (70 per level) natural ability to level 70 = 70 * 70 = 4900

physical majin = (80 per level) natural ability at level 70 = 70 * 80 = 5600

Physical Namek = (90 per level) Natural ability at level 70 = 70 * 90 = 6300

Being that it would be useful to break the Guard that increases in 2.5x the damage of the attack because when defended the defense increases a lot.

Daneos , just reply. Until now, there is no point in making the TLQ of guard, unless it is a Sword. this idea was put together by people who played DBOTW, and several other RPGs. The Taunt employee in players. since the mob (NPC) does not have Taunt, and SK has anti-Taunt. Does not make any sense.

and with a defense so I also thought that it would have much more logic than the soul and the Strenght increased 1% energy attack and physical attack respectively.

1 Soul = 1% energy base attack

1 Strenght = 1% physical attack base

because this would be the logic of the player to sacrifice all equipment so that

to equip only Strenght our Soul can give a Hitkill, example the fighter.

So much so that it would be very logical if you spend skill points that are potentially useless which are those that increases Soul and Strenght, like the poko skill that Soul 35, but it takes too long for it to be used again in duel PVP's to buff a friend as a turtle. and the passive Master of the Fighter and Sowrd of 70 of Strenght that would increase 70% of the damage since they are the biggest DPS of the game.

which means that you do not need to change any skill in the game.

must also relieve the enemy defense.

example of damage with defense,

fighter lvl 70

stick = 300 physic attack [+0]

70 (passive master) +34 (armor) +34 (pants) +68 (2 earings) + {1 or 2 strength for lvl} 70 or 140 I will consider the higher for the calculation.

(I'm not taking the other buff's from other classes)

(the glove and focus by which fighter and half blind too).

approximately 346 of Strenght.

300 * (3.46 + 1) * (0,3 [spirited skill Roar] +1) = 1700

1700 for physic attack for skill stick

super high speed needle 626% phisic atack stick.

1700 * (6.26 [super super speed speed needle])

10642 damage aflingindo if the enemy defense is 0

now supposing that a SK has no hold of the R, 5000 physical defense.

10642 (total damage)

5000 (physical defense)

how would the defense calculation

10642 + 5000 = 15642

15642 = 100%

10642 = 68%

5000 = 32%

then 10642 * 0.68 is taken (reason why the attack is greater in proportion and 68%)

then the damage taken and 7236 without crit, with crit base of the special skill and x2 = 14472, and if with max extra crit and 50% would become x3 = 21708.

remembering that and without holding the R, now with (R) lvl 3 holding a warrior using my list lvl 70

([defense rate] 6300) * (2 [Guard lvl 3] = 12600

12600 added in physical defense and energy defense.

12600 + 5000 = 17600 total physical defense

10642 (skill damage)

17600 (total defense)

10642 + 17600 = 28242

28242 = 100%

10642 = 37%

17600 = 63%

then 10642 * 0.37 is drawn (reason why the attack is greater in proportion and 37%)

3937 damage taken by the skill, remembering that the Guard skill would give 100% anti-crit then not crit.

if he uses the Break Guard, he cancels it, interrupts the use for next skill's, and he deals damage of 3937 * 2.5 = 9842 or if the calculation is 250% more than it could be 3937 * 3.5 = 13779. which I can not remember if it is one or the other (if and 2.5 or 3.5).

just remembering that if you hit the fighter dies easy

by the reason of the guard and Dodge correct. have a high damage and the right one for classes that die with practically a hit. A much fairer dodge (as an example). And the guard still reducing the damage taken, great chance of anti-debuff, total anti-crit and anti-knockdown.

the dodge rate is pretty easy to fix.

int hit rate = 5000; (who is hitting)

int dodge rate = 5000; (who is caught)

int Total Sum = dodge + hit rate // is 100%

float ChanceHitRateValue = hit rate * 100 / SumTotal;

and then runs a random number from 0 to 100 and compares if if less than the number of ChanceHitRateValue it hits, if greater than ChanceHitRateValue it misses the target.

Example:

1000 (dodge who picks up) +1000 (hit who hits) = 2000

of the total 2000 we look at the chance of how much and to dodge

how many percent say the hit on the total 50%

then a random number of 0 to 100 is asked if less than 50 hits, if greater misses.

2000 (dodge who picks up) +1000 (hit who hits) = 3000

of the total 3000 we look at the chance of how much and to dodge

how many percent say the hit on the total 66%

then a random number of 0 to 100 is asked if less than 66 hits, if greater misses.

1000 (dodge who picks up) +2000 (hit who hits) = 3000

of the total 3000 we look at the chance of how much and to dodge

how many percent say the hit on the total 33%

then a random number of 0 to 100 is requested if less than 33 hits, if greater misses.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!