I know there are countless threads suggesting that the game is either unbalanced, or corrupt, or dead, or sh*t, or any other word that defines a bad game.
Honestly I feel like as the current state of this game, there is only so much we can do, so it would make sense if we, as a community gave NORMAL suggestions on fixing the game.
First and foremost, let me pin this, this thread is made ONLY and ONLY for suggestions, i don't care how bored you are, i don't care how much you hate the game, I don't care how much you cashed and you are +0 because upgrade system.
I personally feel like these changes should be applied for cash shop :
- Add another wagu machine that is for general usage, like 200% exp boost capsule as top reward (1-69, 5 per capsule, all tradable) or autopot packs, anything.
- COMPLETELY remove common dogis. wings, halos from wagu machine and them as purchasable item for Cash points like it was in Pre-open at first.
- Keep the first wagu machine, but make it have rare dogis at top rewards, 10th place being gothic dogi, 1st place cowboy, or something along those lines, having f*cking doctor autist dogi makes no sense, nobody wants that.
- Keep brown boxes in a wagu machine along with dogi balls, but reduce the amount you get and increase the chance of getting them, so cashers who don't farm can still get the desired stats.
To justify the points that delusional people will have regarding dogis not being in wagu anymore. Nobody gives a f*ck if dogi prices drop or raise, because the people who make money reselling dogis only make money, because the supply and demand meta is strongly being abused, when a cowboy dogi literally worth more than a +15 lv60 item, and its A COSTUME, NOTHING MORE, there's a problem. Market at the current state of the game is dead, the last thing you need to care about is market, because if there is no donation for a FAIR CASH SHOP, there is no server, no server means no game, meaning your market is non existent. In order to please the players, the players ATLEAST should have their free choice whether they want to gamble their cash points, or simply buy a dogi and a wing to use. Enforcing gambling is also highly illegal, bare in mind.
- Insane amount of people have left the game because we feel like we are treated badly as players, that we are being misled because the promises we got are by far different from what we are getting. We were promised to have a word on possible updates, we were promised to have this and that, but nothing came to us so far, and it's nearly been 3 years since this project started. We have at this point less players than retail DBO had when the official shutdown was announced, and that says a lot. Either give people the option to have a word on what should be next, or be open and openly say that our word doesn't matter, keeping us in the dark will only make us not trust any of the staff members, and as you already know, most of us feel this way because of the lack of communication we get.
- Make a team of people from each classes who are considered expert, no pvp sh*t, no cc sh*t, actual experience, years of using the class, knowing what and how, and let those people TEST the updates that the balancement team agrees on. It literally only means that expert players who have game knowledge could test if there are flaws with the potential update, it won't hurt anyone.
- Stop hosting that stupid honey bee event, we get the same events over and over and over (don't come with the free dogi events, like, don't) and it's getting repetitive and boring. You could make so many events, Aru used to make events and people LOVED those, bring the guy back to give ideas, he's a topnotch dude about events.
Third, dungeon rewards.
- Having seal coin as drop is good, but it should be a guaranteed drop from the end boss, the item is 250k zeni, it literally takes less than 3 minute on lv60 maps to farm that, Having guaranteed seal coins could help players sell the gears they don't want anymore.
- Add silver - gold chests as mob drop possibility, silver from TMQ5 and above, Gold for lv70, let the chests be opened by keys obtained from token shop, so players will be actually have to play to open the chest.
These chests could hold general goodies, autopots, high tier pet feed, +10 tickets, white stone, dogiball etc.
Fourth, equipment boxes
- Completely remove not needed garbage stats, such as defense rate, burning and bleeding defense on armors, dodgerate on weapons.
- Make it so people have a chance to keep the previous item stat, so players could actually try to make their accessory stat go higher without sacrificing the actual item.
- Since boss event is currently totally dead and happens like once every 1-2 days, i'd suggest temporarily adding 1 box as potential drop reward from TMQ7 or UD5-6, as not everyone can login anytime to do majins, then be lucky enough to get the right timing for boss event.
These are just the ideas that came out of my mind right now, please, i ask all of you who read this, ONLY COMMENT SUGGESTIONS THAT CAN MAKE THE GAME BETTER. Hateful comments will not help the game at all.
We can still save dbo