new update fixed this complaint can lock this thread now

• im so sick of those stupid updates that makes one race stronger then others omg. and that status resist is absurd guy doesnt have resist and resists my stuns 1/2. this is absurd

Depends on your Success Rate and the guys class, ofc a ultimate will resist most of your shit, but an SK wouldn't

• I'm not sure what's up with people trying to get some magical "balanced" formula in this pre-open beta game state. Just emulate the retail game as close as possible for a while well into the Open Beta, then make adjustments from there as the metagame evolves.

Right now, there's too many features missing to balance anything long-term, and every class is just going to get mad that others have an advantage temporarily or that their moves are missing/garbage. It's mindblowing that Daneos is even attempting to re-balance this game already with revamped crit/dodge/resistance/speed/kaioken values despite all this...

• There we go again...

Dude try to use anticrit in your armor and Every SM and fighter in the game its gona have a bad time dueling you, if they dont crit, they dont do 45 k dmg... Its so simple, its about luck.

For real, and with a smile in my face, first learn how to Duel an especific class and the Comment :)

that is the problem that game depends on luck im serious guys

• I used them on my crane using rings and earring I used to resist debuff like 60% higher if whoever I was facing didn't have success or focus gear. You can probably still receive the same high amount of resistance with just havin more base resistance

• Probably doesn't help that Daneos plays as a Fighter on the dev server...no offense.

I don't know who is providing inaccurate information to you/who your sources are, but this certainly is not the case. Any member who has access to the dev server can create and play on any class, and all classes are tested thoroughly. Also, with that being said everyone who plays on the pre open beta are classified as testers themselves (to a degree).

When testing with the team there are two types of tests conducted: Class specific tests (That only apply to certain classes) and general tests (that apply to all classes).

The resistance and dodge update was a general test that applied to all classes and was not a class specific update.

The problem here was with dex and resistance gear as a whole which was why it was updated. Players would wear dex/resistance gear and it would be like non existent. Shadow Knights (who have low hitrate) would land bold strike on a full dex based fighter most of the time and completely ignore a fighters dodge rate. It felt like dodge was ignored completely and classes would not have to bother wearing focus/success rate gear. This is why most fighters didn't bother with dex and would just wear con gear.

The reason why fighters are feeling this update the most is because they are one of the classes with naturally high dodge/resistant rates (especially due to their passive ability that grants them dex).

We are not giving any class special treatment. The team's goal at the moment is to restore the game and keep it similar to how the game was before it shut down.

• 100% true

• After the update My Focus based Dark Warrior (Focus Gloves and Focus Pant) - 872 Hit rate vs My fighter will all Dex and 2972 Dodge, Hellzone misses 4/10 times l, same story with energy siege and I miss quite often and before the update I used to Never miss Dragon Strike on fighters with Higher Dodge rates (Well... Rarely... Not never) and Confusion lands 3/10 times (I'm aware of the class success rate nerf :D)

PvE though, I don't miss as much and demon wave/Energy siege combo rarely misses :D

If you want to nerf fighters dodge, think about how it would affect the class, as it's speciality is "Dodge/Resistance as Defense" and if it's gone what's left? :D

• I don't know who is providing inaccurate information to you/who your sources are, but this certainly is not the case. Any member who has access to the dev server can create and play on any class, and all classes are tested thoroughly. Also, with that being said everyone who plays on the pre open beta are classified as testers themselves (to a degree).

I apologize for the assumption.

• After the update My Focus based Dark Warrior (Focus Gloves and Focus Pant) - 872 Hit rate vs My fighter will all Dex and 2972 Dodge, Hellzone misses 4/10 times l, same story with energy siege and I miss quite often and before the update I used to Never miss Dragon Strike on fighters with Higher Dodge rates (Well... Rarely... Not never) and Confusion lands 3/10 times (I'm aware of the class success rate nerf :D)

PvE though, I don't miss as much and demon wave/Energy siege combo rarely misses :D

If you want to nerf fighters dodge, think about how it would affect the class, as it's speciality is "Dodge/Resistance as Defense" and if it's gone what's left? :D

You are wrong.

Fighter def ain't dodge and resistance, it is dodge alone.

Still many of you do not use this class as you should and you still want to make it even more OP.

I can see that many fighters here want to face SK with guess what, low MDEF gear and no anti bleed or anti fear...

When I saw that, I laugh on it.

Try using full MDEF since I saw that daneos changed life steal and curse soo it is state dmg now, it dmg won't increase with reduction of pdef, plus I am not even sure that debuff that reduce defence work at all.

Soon I will start making posts about bugs and glitches when I get to know even better what don't work and if someone did miss something.

My suggestion here is, if you want full class balance and testing, please use right gear vs classes you face and then you can see where you can improve stuffs.

Still, I highly suggest to bring back game how it was before and then work on class balance.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• should work on dungeons instead of messing up balance for pvp when budokai isnt even there.

1. Quests (fix bugs and make them all work)

2. Dungeons/tmq that don't work

3. Events (Like that bee event)

4. Add silver chests in game(auto pots ones) and disable manually removing auto pot

5. Bring back Budokai aka Mudosa village with working shops

6. Fix rest of bugs and start working on class PVP balance

7. Bring back Budokai Championship and fix semi finals, I think there you didn't have time to even change gear

8. Make that dogi balls be in TITLE Event for some devil coins

9. Place some random accessory in token shop soo that even free players can get halo, hair, wings, dogi too.

My suggestion is, blue hat, goku dogi(exist), sunglasses(exist), turtle blue backpack and white halo.

If people want to look way dif, then cash or buy from cashers, but this way everyone would have same stats.

If I miss something, fill in.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• should work on dungeons instead of messing up balance for pvp when budokai isnt even there.

What do you mean by "messing up with balance"? We're not messing up with anything we want to make DBOG as taiwanish as possible, i wonder if you played the retail version because Fighters suppose to have a massive dodge when they wear DEX and also a high resistance against Debuffs/CC and high damage when they manage to land a succesful critical hit and that's exactly what we did in the lastest update.

No more borring CONS CONS CONS CONS if you want to touch a fighter full dex or someone with high DEX you better sacrfice some of your cons to get focus/hit rate, the players should be prepared to everything and to do so you need to get more items 1 set is just not enough

My remarks about the current state of PVP:

-I think PVP is more fair for people who are not living in Europe now its not "Ping" based its about "Luck" just like Taiwan with the CC reduction after every use and more chance to dodge/resist and no more Knockdowns after knockdowns and now you can also bait a knockdown by not standing up in 2 sec you can just wait for the opponent to cast his second knockdown then you can stand up and take control and more class are playable more stats can be used now (FOC DEX CONS).

My remarks about the old state of PVP:

-The PVP was really disgusting "CONS" was the only stat you could get in order to survive and it was ping based people who lives in South America/Australia etc was in absolute disadvantage against players who lives in EUROPE people barely resisted and there was no stun reduction after every use a Swordsman and Karma could lock you up in their CC until you die fighters were useless and turtles damage was so weak............. and the list is long.

• forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/9766/

I think he meant pvp balance changes should be last

• forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/9766/

I think he meant pvp balance changes should be last

You quote my leaving post when I was leaving my country for job and what is your point.

I got back for some private reasons and I had time to start play again...

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Pls he knows this more than you there's no point in typing so much, this resistance change is stupid, it doesn't solve the buggy accessories which ARE the problem.

• You quote my leaving post when I was leaving my country for job and what is your point.

I got back for some private reasons and I had time to start play again...

I just think it funny that all because ya know never is like forever:D

Pls he knows this more than you there's no point in typing so much, this resistance change is stupid, it doesn't solve the buggy accessories which ARE the problem.

the accessories weren't the problem in the first place it was the resistance rate formula lols the update for fixing resistance is just going around in circles at this point. So i think he really mean dbog team should just hold off on these sort updates and just add the remaining content that still not ingame like dragonball scramble, legendary drops etc.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!