IMPROVE Upgrade System with these easy fixes

• Not gonna make a long thread about this. The upgrade system can be greatly improved by making 2 easy changes.

1. Remove the -1 on Fails..... It was never like this on TW.

2. Remove the possibility of +1 in purple/green. They literally cost 10x the price of blue/red and should give at least the possibility of +2. And make the posibility of getting +2/+3, 50%/50%.

These changes would greatly improve the system for everyone.

• SO you want no -1 on fails ..? thats a bit wierd i mean the thing that bothers me is when i upgrade a +12 item and it brokes ,and then what will be the meaning of uWhites? the second suggestion is well made.

• I agree with the point 1 but to be honest making the purple/greens have a 50/50 chance and not a +1 possibility could be a little bit to much...getting to +9-15 will be less of an achievement and im not saying this because im a rich player to make +15 easily buying like 100 stones or something ..im no rich player nor a cash user either just a normal player struggling, but getting my stuff to high upgrade lvls should be an achievement not something you should always have

instead why not something about the "Broken" aspect of upgrade? maybe not making it go to 0 asap but maybe making it -5 or -3 upgrades? because after investing on so much getting up to +9-10 etc getting a broken can be really frustrating

• This would make Upgrading easier. The game is easy enough so Upgrading being hard is good! I even want back the break option to give white stones more value.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• so u can get you'r +15 easy i'am sure u have at least 100 purple stone ^^ !

• tbh luck is the only thing that keep f2p players into game because if you cash hard and walk around +15 nobody would play (the f2p ones) this way atleast f2p feel like they have a chance.Speaking from experience.

Cashing can no longer be used as an excuse now that all stones (save for u70, which is already a drop) are no longer available in Wagu or Cash Shop in general. Yeah you can cash to buy stuff to sell, but it's just as luck based since the best stuff is in Wagu.

• Cashing can no longer be used as an excuse now that all stones (save for u70, which is already a drop) are no longer available in Wagu or Cash Shop in general. Yeah you can cash to buy stuff to sell, but it's just as luck based since the best stuff is in Wagu.

lol , xd , lmao , Mdr , Ptdr ...

For real bro , let's bee honnest with our self men , There is in the game at least 1000 u70 purple bro from cashing , what makes u think he won't put it again

• 2pro4u is only saying these things for his own benefit. He wasted so much money and didn't get what he wanted. How about making brown boxes farmable too? So that us legit players that doesnt have thousands to spend on the game but are farming constantly have a chance to even fight back? Oops, then cashers would bust out their turtle hermit and one shot multiple mobs at once to farm, leading us to another problem. Theres already alot of turtle farmers to boot.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!