Buff system for Dungeons

• I dont complain, im just stating one point that will be abused

Btw, a rebuff for whole team takes less then 10 seconds.

You are complaining, a lot actually.

And cool that the rebuff takes 10 seconds, it's still annoying if you do it for 3-5 hours. And LP% for example has longer cd than I need with my ultimate to clear UD3 run. Nice point having 25 min buffs (+ passive duration up skill which is completely useless now btw) and having to rebuff every 50 seconds.

Better call it "abusing" so it sounds more dramatic and an important issue xD.

• okey and if the buffer crash at cc 95 or cc 100 ?

TheProdige is right, how are you going to finish the CC if the buffer has a disconnection on the 98th floor for example. You do not seem to understand that if the buffer disconnects, you lose the buffs and so the cc100 will not be possible / or later from 100 to 150, you'll be happy lol. I think that the community of DBOG does not reflect much, like its developer. The game will not last long at this rate, believe me.

• TheProdige is right, how are you going to finish the CC if the buffer has a disconnection on the 98th floor for example. You do not seem to understand that if the buffer disconnects, you lose the buffs and so the cc100 will not be possible / or later from 100 to 150, you'll be happy lol. I think that the community of DBOG does not reflect much, like its developer. The game will not last long at this rate, believe me.

If the healer disconnects you wont be able to finish it either, your point is?

• If the healer disconnects you wont be able to finish it either, your point is?

You're right, if the healer disconnects, the dungeon is also compromised, it's the fear for the whole group if this kind of thing produces it, but now the fear will be multiplied by 5. For you when a person has a cut leg you cut him off the second because he has trouble walking? banana, the new system is fine for the IDB, but not for the Dungeon CC. I just want to make the community understand that before inventing new things, you have to REFLECT to all situations and all eventualities. And above all, start by fixing basic bugs before changing systems that work.

• TheProdige is right, how are you going to finish the CC if the buffer has a disconnection on the 98th floor for example. You do not seem to understand that if the buffer disconnects, you lose the buffs and so the cc100 will not be possible / or later from 100 to 150, you'll be happy lol. I think that the community of DBOG does not reflect much, like its developer. The game will not last long at this rate, believe me.

the autopots are also disabled...

• It would be the same, never everyone will agree with some change that is done.

Who cares what people agree with? Nobody wants nerfs or see other classes that aren't their own get buffed. It's about being objective, but you guys are just getting advice from your friends and rolling with it. There should be no excuse why one class would be better than the other. It needs to be tested 'til EVERYONE is close in both PvE and PvP in terms of viability. Clearly Daneos and the DBOG team either don't have that objective viewpoint, or just aren't experienced enough. If someone in the DBOG team DOES, then they don't have enough influence.

Therefore only 1 person should make the calls. Then we'll see in-game whether that Balance Moderator made the right choice, not by community response, but by seeing if there's still only 1~3 classes winning Budokai's, and still only 1 party combination is being taken to difficult stuff. Objectivity and experience is more important than whatever just happens to come to mind that your friends conveniently like too.

• Who cares what people agree with? Nobody wants nerfs or see other classes that aren't their own get buffed. It's about being objective, but you guys are just getting advice from your friends and rolling with it. There should be no excuse why one class would be better than the other. It needs to be tested 'til EVERYONE is close in both PvE and PvP in terms of viability. Clearly Daneos and the DBOG team either don't have that objective viewpoint, or just aren't experienced enough. If someone in the DBOG team DOES, then they don't have enough influence.

Therefore only 1 person should make the calls. Then we'll see in-game whether that Balance Moderator made the right choice, not by community response, but by seeing if there's still only 1~3 classes winning Budokai's, and still only 1 party combination is being taken to difficult stuff. Objectivity and experience is more important than whatever just happens to come to mind that your friends conveniently like too.

Things don't work that way. Unfortunately it's not easy to propose ideas and then do it, otherwise I assure you that there would have been A LOT of changes. Proposing ideas is very easy if you know the game a bit, the problem is making the changes.

Currently Daneos it's working on fixing bugs that is the most important thing now, when there are fewer bugs to fix, we will start working on more things.

The problem is not a "balance moderator"...

Regards

• Things don't work that way. Unfortunately it's not easy to propose ideas and then do it, otherwise I assure you that there would have been A LOT of changes. Proposing ideas is very easy if you know the game a bit, the problem is making the changes.

Currently Daneos it's working on fixing bugs that is the most important thing now, when there are fewer bugs to fix, we will start working on more things.

The problem is not a "balance moderator"...

I know that. I realize it's not easy for Daneos to just edit whatever he wants in the blink of an eye. He gets massive props from me for having achieved what he has so far.

But that doesn't change that he DOES make balancing changes even when he's busy, and they're usually no good, like the recent counter update. Every time wrong balancing changes are made, that either means Daneos' efforts go to waste having to do research and then fix it, OR that the playerbase gets stuck with his bad choice. Either way, we all lose.

With a single community-chosen person calling the shots and making a template for Daneos to simply follow whenever he's got time to spare, it saves everyone time and bad ideas made up on the spot, and it means we all have someone we can ACTUALLY communicate with about balance. We don't even know whose idea it was to nerf counter or what lead to it, but we're probably stuck with this change because it's a small enough update to not cause outrage. Were you responsible, Hardlock? Was it Tempest? Daneos himself? Any random dev who got beaten by some Swordsman and raged? We don't know! So you see, we can't communicate properly. There's no way to reason, only massive outrages reach your ears.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!