New Client Change Log and Ideas

• Wipe the server won't be playing until yall think about it. The game had to many bugs and glitches ,players got full +15 ready for next cap due to them and it won't be fair to others that grind. Trust me if you want the game to go from not busy server to Busy again so think about it also you would earn more money than what you already earning so it benefiting you in the run. Start up poll and let us vote i can't be playing the game trying do mission but have no one to run with because they ban or quit because of glitches or bugs.

• - Equipment

Make equipment account bound.

I'm just gonna drop my 2 cents on this change.

I don't know your reasoning for this, so I can only guess. I do agree with this, to a certain extent.

Dropped items or items without upgrade should still be trade-able/sell-able imo.

The reason is the new upgrade system - It seems that people won't be able to instantly get +15 - and if you make only drop items/non-upgraded items sell-able, then I think this change would be more justified.

Think about it: Some people do not have the time to play the game as much as they like - which is why some people cash or have alternatives such as buying upgraded gear.

I can guess why you would want to make equipment account-bound, especially upgraded-gear. If it is what I think, I believe its a good change and it prevents the sort of thing that ruins the game! (IF DONE RIGHT!)

If someone wants to make a TMQ 7 set, it would take them ages to spam the dungeon - obtain a drop for the right class or right type of defense - obtain a nice stat or spend even more time boxing the piece. THEN upgrade it. This is doubled with the fact you mentioned decreasing the drop rate of equipment. And that is only for ONE piece.

Yes, it adds more incentive to grind and makes it rewarding - but not everyone has the time to grind that much. I'm not saying people should take shortcuts, but I think that gear with no upgrades, such as those dropped in TMQs or Farming, should still be sell-able.

Remember - You want people to work hard and reward them for it - but at the same time you don't want to slave them to death.

In addition, some people might be farming on a Turtle and drop a nice sub-weapon or Karma. Since it has no upgrades - and the new upgrade system will presumably add more steps to upgrading - I don't see the harm in making it sell-able, because what if they want to give it to their friend, or another character of theirs that they have on another account?

---

To sum up, I think that dropped items or items without any upgrades should still be sell-able. Once they are upgraded, even if its +1 they should not be.

This will make life simpler for people who cannot play as much, or may struggle to find a party to go dungeons with or whatever. Furthermore, there is no harm in these non-upgraded items being trade-able, as people would still have to upgrade them on their own. And once its upgraded, it would become non-tradeable so there is no chance of a Duplication bug (God forbid lmao) or anything else ruining the game or making gear obtainment unfair once again.

• The same people crying here about wipe and multi-client is the same people that farms buff capped at papaya and rages everytime someone touchs their spot.

The same people that does CC with an 5/5 army of their own characters.

The same people that leaves 10 chars open in one single spot.

The same retards who do not care about teamplay, but themselves.

• I agree with this it will also make people who sell crafted items another way to make some zeni

• I drop a good item, upgrade it to a certain point and after that i'm not able to sell it? Wtf? That's absolutely bs. That is what makes the economy and trading between players stable. Oh let me farm 10 hours drop a mask with 26 atk speed upgrade it and now? YOU CANT SELL THIS ITEM? Please do NOT do this

• I drop a good item, upgrade it to a certain point and after that i'm not able to sell it? Wtf? That's absolutely bs. That is what makes the economy and trading between players stable. Oh let me farm 10 hours drop a mask with 26 atk speed upgrade it and now? YOU CANT SELL THIS ITEM? Please do NOT do this

Actually stones are the basis of today’s economy imo. Upgraded gear should bind and +0 shouldn’t. Economy won’t really change because the prices for +0 gear will just go up. And don’t kid yourself. You don’t farm 10 hours.

• Also, leveling craft is one of the easiest things to do. If you think is hard and you have 7 + characters max level, then you're doing something wrong and may be autistic.

I don’t think you understand the struggle of crafting too well. It takes FOREVER and A LOT of zeni to get from craft level 1 to 30. People who actually have the common sense to know that having to craft on every account (not character) is ridiculous. Not only does it take grinding for hours to craft, but it’s a huge zeni sink. And with this update account bound and gear/stones/etc un-tradable implementated, there’s no way people can’t or won’t want to craft knowing they wouldn’t be able to trade anything.

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv33

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#7777

UglySourGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

Edited once, last by Rinder ().

• I don’t think you understand the struggle of crafting too well. It takes FOREVER and A LOT of zeni to get from craft level 1 to 30. People who actually have the common sense to know that having to craft on every account (not character) is ridiculous. Not only does it take grinding for hours to craft, but it’s a huge zeni sink. And with this update account bound and gear/stones/etc un-tradable implementated, there’s no way people can’t or won’t want to craft knowing they wouldn’t be able to trade anything.

Where do u see stones being un tradable?

• Where do u see stones being un tradable?

I’m giving examples. But judging on how this un-tradable method will work, I feel like stones will be un-tradable as well. If gear will be un-tradable, you might as well make stones un-tradable. Am I right?

DBOTW SV1

DBOTW SV2

DBOG POB/OB

None|Ryder 17_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

• I don’t think you understand the struggle of crafting too well. It takes FOREVER and A LOT of zeni to get from craft level 1 to 30. People who actually have the common sense to know that having to craft on every account (not character) is ridiculous. Not only does it take grinding for hours to craft, but it’s a huge zeni sink. And with this update account bound and gear/stones/etc un-tradable implementated, there’s no way people can’t or won’t want to craft knowing they wouldn’t be able to trade anything.

So you actualy fight for your own buissnes because you probably have 11 characters on 11 different accounts, while after patch normal ppl will have 11 characters on 1 account because here will be account bound over character bound.

I would close whole trade, mail and private shop systems because they abusing economy and support bots and hackers, only market place should be here.

I doubt he processed this idea reasonably enough, so there's no further information relating this subject. If it's about making upgraded gear untradable, then there's nothing to argue about this. The biggest elements of progression must be pursued by players on their own, meaning if a player wants to advance his current gear, he's going to have to work for it as everyone else. Buying already advanced gear from others is a major error because it ruins the foundation of "progression". Anyone with enough knowledge sees it the same way - one colossal flaw. Not to mention how supportive it is for exploiters to make real life business out of it.

Speaking of crafted gear, I personally don't mind it being in the auction house as many players want more ways to get decent gear than crafting, so I'd leave rare gear as it is, but legendary gear is another story. The word "legendary" speaks for itself that it's the highest quality available, and yet rare gear seems to be rather conveniently similar or even better for non humans in most cases. I won't go into details with this mess anyway, I'd like to see how some of these ideas "come true".

I would close whole trade, mail and private shop systems because they abusing economy and support bots and hackers, only market place should be here.

He's right about private shops. When there's an auction house, what's the point of extra markets besides exploits?

• So you actualy fight for your own buissnes because you probably have 11 characters on 11 different accounts, while after patch normal ppl will have 11 characters on 1 account because here will be account bound over character bound.

Actually, I don’t have 11 characters on 11 accounts. The way I did was combining certain classes on 1 account. If the account bound gets implemented, I will have no problem with that. I feel as though only the auction house would be acceptable to a certain extent. e.g. only putting +0 craft/drops/etc on AH, or you can’t sell it.

I doubt he processed this idea reasonably enough, so there's no further information relating this subject. If it's about making upgraded gear untradable, then there's nothing to argue about this. The biggest elements of progression must be pursued by players on their own, meaning if a player wants to advance his current gear, he's going to have to work for it as everyone else. Buying already advanced gear from others is a major error because it ruins the foundation of "progression". Anyone with enough knowledge sees it the same way - one colossal flaw. Not to mention how supportive it is for exploiters to make real life business out of it.

Speaking of crafted gear, I personally don't mind it being in the auction house as many players want more ways to get decent gear than crafting, so I'd leave rare gear as it is, but legendary gear is another story. The word "legendary" speaks for itself that it's the highest quality available, and yet rare gear seems to be rather conveniently similar or even better for non humans in most cases. I won't go into details with this mess anyway, I'd like to see how some of these ideas "come true".

Yeah, your statements I can most definitely agree with.

DBOTW SV1

DBOTW SV2

DBOG POB/OB

None|Ryder 17_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I do not think that he is dumb like that Rinder.

He simply want that gear you wear to be account bound, meaning, with shared bank that needs to be added, you can simply share gear with your characters on 1 account.

Since multi client will be disabled, people will have no reason to use more than 1 account, soo that means, all PVP and PVE characters with 6 slots there, will be enough for them.

This feature in his head is one way to prevent gearing up your amigos with high upgraded gears, that is only way I see it.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I remember seeing a little teaser of Air Combat some time ago. I believe there was a plan to implement it in the original DBO at some point. Is this something that we could potentially see with the new client at some point? Or is this not even possible?

Thanks!

• I remember seeing a little teaser of Air Combat some time ago. I believe there was a plan to implement it in the original DBO at some point. Is this something that we could potentially see with the new client at some point? Or is this not even possible?

Thanks!

Possible or not, it's better think if it's necessary or not. Honestly, I think this kind of "system"/"Feature" is not necessary at all.

In other words, Air Combat is just as important as SSJB. Oooor, I don't see it actually working, like, really, for what? Why?

• I remember that Video too. But as Haly wrote, it's not needed. There are more important things to do. But it looked cool tho.

Also forget that "more transformation" crap lol. Read DBO storyline. That's where you get your answers on that matter.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!