New Client Change Log and Ideas

• Cuz of this Thread: problem with a namek in farm

how about a cooldown on switching channels? 30 seconds to 1 min. should be fine. Using Channel hop like that to farm on one spot at every channel shouldn't be allowed. Yes, technically it's just a piece of sh*t player who also happens to be a good geared DW. But still sucks for others, for example the dude who created that Thread.

Now the problem is because only 5 channels, or better nerf the damage of dark warrior, similar of cranes. And the DW never will be use.

• make CC namek's armor worth!

aside from the cooldown bonus, cc namek armor are the most useless armor in the game. their defenses are crap.

i know nameks have mudosa armors, but those don't have legendary stats nor cd + ep bonus stats

that's the main reason why sk's and dw's barely play CC dungeon

• Now the problem is because only 5 channels, or better nerf the damage of dark warrior, similar of cranes. And the DW never will be use.

Sorry but you * or something? xD

DW sucked hard for so long. Now it's playable. Wouldn't wanna see DW getting nerfed into sh*t again lol.

Yes, there are only 5 channels. It's enough IF ppl could play like normal damn humans. But sadly in every game you meet f*cking a**holes who ruin the game by being the piece of sh*t they are. More channels wouldn't change this crap. They would just keep doing that cuz they could kill more mobs.

That's why i suggested a cooldown after a channel switch. People wouldn't be able to do what that certain player did in that Thread i linked above.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Cuz of this Thread: problem with a namek in farm

how about a cooldown on switching channels? 30 seconds to 1 min. should be fine. Using Channel hop like that to farm on one spot at every channel shouldn't be allowed. Yes, technically it's just a piece of sh*t player who also happens to be a good geared DW. But still sucks for others, for example the dude who created that Thread.

Not only it would solve that but even that Korin Platform "Chicken" run, still if Daneos have will to fix game he would raise levels of mobs in dungeons, allow open world drops there from mobs + Boss in dungeons would have dungeon drops, then no one would have any problem.

People would spam UD's and grind there for everything, still even tho game would again be grindfest, no one could steal any drops or "farm place" from you, it would be fair for everyone.

Still on "Easy"-Solo Spam MODE in dungeons, health, defense and power of mobs and bosses in it would be same as those one in the world map, just soo people can easy farm craft, upgrade materials and gears that would drop in the world map.

Normal and Hard difficulty dungeons would have this mobs upgraded to super mobs and harder bosses, soo you couldn't solo it on your own without party, and instead of world map equipment, you would get accessory and dungeon extreme rare weapon drops.

Yes, they have some adjustments such as the sharpness, color, contrast and retribution.

In the first picture you can appreciate a bit more the changes. 8o

Yeah well mate, unless something better is changed in that client, unless gameplay is fixed overall, at least we will be able to screenshot our main characters for "DBOG Instagram" :D

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Just let multi-client die. It's time for real cooperation in this game and not just soloeing. If the playerbase is the problem, then let it be. The idea of all this is to have a new well reformed game in which people will come and stay. If for some reason it doesn't work, it'll be something that was mean to happen with/or/out the changes.

Also, leveling craft is one of the easiest things to do. If you think is hard and you have 7 + characters max level, then you're doing something wrong and may be autistic.

but people are already lvl 60 with all chars disabling multi client will not be that effective isnt it so?

• but people are already lvl 60 with all chars disabling multi client will not be that effective isnt it so?

why you don't want to be clever?

Lets say that roof in your house start leaking i wonder if you would try to fix it or if you would leave it like that cuz everything is wet already.

GIT GUT THE DIFFERENCE IS OP FOR SURE

• but people are already lvl 60 with all chars disabling multi client will not be that effective isnt it so?

what happens if we have wipe and have multi-client disable?

then no problem other than a few people being mad and leaving.

• disable multiclient only make a thing: who has more than 1 pc like in some pics is not affected.

another point is: i'm the master of my guild and when someone need buffs(to farm or to exp) i can give them to him (not only people of my guild), i understand that some players doesn't care about this but if they want to use only a character they can do it also now.

• disable multiclient only make a thing: who has more than 1 pc like in some pics is not affected.

another point is: i'm the master of my guild and when someone need buffs(to farm or to exp) i can give them to him (not only people of my guild), i understand that some players doesn't care about this but if they want to use only a character they can do it also now.

You do get that most of MMO's do not allow this and because of that, their player base is higher.

MMO's who are heavy on grind + multi client + bots = dead MMO's.

Still if game is balanced in every way, you wouldn't BEG for buffs and still if Daneos would focus on other features in game as most of MMO's added long time ago ( Food, Potion - buffs) you wouldn't even need buffer but I guess everyone want to be "full buffed" just to make game super easy and super hard to balance out since everyone will cry again about full buffed characters that are already good classes to begin with and that can't be killed in Korin Platform where most of people DO NOT GIVE AF about it.

Plus when multi client is disabled, bots will be cut in half too, and teamplay inside of game would increase and when PVP and PVE balance is fixed, if ever be, you wouldn't give af what race/class you play as long you spend some time in gearing and since game should be a less RNG based on gearing, you would want to invest time into it to be decent.

If only there is will, game can be fixed, but we will see in month of two if this project is even worth your time, that is if Daneos or Staff Team give af.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!