New Client Change Log and Ideas

• Add pages of skills, I explain in one page you will have your build pve and in another page you will have your build pvp

--EXPLAIN--

Let's see that in the skills box a button will appear which will be a number 1, next to this button there will be an icon + this will send you to the cash shop when you press it and buy an expansion of skills, and when you buy it, another page will be given to you. what will be the button 2, you press there and you will have all your skills reset and arm it to your liking, but obviously page 1 will still be the same, having 2 builds at the same time

- Cuando tienes mala suerte debes enfrentarla, nadie va a venir a salvarte por poner excusas -
    tumblr_otb4g01b8d1wubadbo1_500.gif

Edited once, last by Dazkor: EXPLANATION ().

• Sounds legit but i still miss bank share between characters on the same account - yardat key

Players should be able to share their equip between characters is ridiculous when u need make new accessories for every new character especially when it cost most of boxes and time is enough that u need buy new weapons/armors for other class.

When player will get bored of his class he will just quit or try sell/trade his acc over starting again from 0

Change character bound to Account bound.

Because of it normal people creat others accs without ruin the space of the bank with inumerous itens coming from 2 or more chars and in that game when u put dragon balls on the bank u will kill the space with other chars dragon balls ?

• Because of it normal people creat others accs without ruin the space of the bank with inumerous itens coming from 2 or more chars and in that game when u put dragon balls on the bank u will kill the space with other chars dragon balls ?

No you won't, you place in account shared inventory items you want to share with other accounts, it is like trade feature you are doing via multi client with your main and alt accounts, that is if I remember correctly, let someone correct me if I am wrong.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I know this is asking for a bit much, but we should have a spectating option for budokai. It gets a little boring not being able to watch the fights & on top of that, we would have to wait until someone posts on YouTube or something to actually see the fights. So say it’s RO32/16/8/Semi/Finals and you have the options to choose which match you wanna go to, you can. P.s., those who are gonna say it “won’t happen,” that’s fine. I just thought about this idea now. 8)

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv33

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#7777

UglySourGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• I know this is asking for a bit much, but we should have a spectating option for budokai. It gets a little boring not being able to watch the fights & on top of that, we would have to wait until someone posts on YouTube or something to actually see the fights. So say it’s RO32/16/8/Semi/Finals and you have the options to choose which match you wanna go to, you can. P.s., those who are gonna say it “won’t happen,” that’s fine. I just thought about this idea now. 8)

Won’t happen

nice idea i like it, would be cooler if you could attend the match and watch it from the seats.

it may happen everything will be possible.

• Hi there, since I heard something about a new client and suggestions I thought I might drop by after a long time again.

So my question is, if it might be possible to create more side-content things in DBOG.

What I mean by that are things like:

- fishing

- new animations you can use such as dancing

- races (I mean like events where you sign up in game for a race with your character and have a certain route you need to clear faster than anyone else, cars and stuff are disabled since it's more fun that way imo)

- group cars/vehicles (It would be amazing if you could buy some kind of vehicle where you and your friends/guild members could all fit in to drive through the world of DBOG together)

- in-game bets for budokai/races etc. (would be funny if you could bet zenni on certain persons in budokai and stuff)

- marriage system between all classes, genders and races and creating events such as married Budokai only etc. (just because I'd love to see hilarious pairings such as Dende with a Majin etc.)

- more hairstyles would be cool as well

- Air Attacks ( I don't ask for full Air Combat yet since I know it's a LOT of work to do that, but starting with 1-2 moves would at least be nice to see)

- more wishes when gathering Tier 2 DBs such as more zenni, maybe 1 brown box or something etc.

- more attacks in general (would be great to see new skills being added for each class from time to time)

Those are some ideas I have thought about for quite a while now. I hope some of these are possible, since it would be great to see those things being implemented into DBOG :)

• - marriage system between all classes, genders and races and creating events such as married Budokai only etc. (just because I'd love to see hilarious pairings such as Dende with a Majin etc.)

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• This might just be a me problem,

but I'm getting low frame rates while playing anywhere in the game. Its almost unplayable when I'm near a city.

I understand there is a lot of activity in those areas and my computer may be the main cause,

but I was hoping to find a work around.

I've already put all the graphical settings at their lowest performance, but it still looks like a slide show with a 3-10 second countdown depending on the area.

Also,

It would be awesome if we could one day be able to use attacks while flying, as well as have battles in the air.

• - marriage system between all classes, genders and races and creating events such as married Budokai only etc. (just because I'd love to see hilarious pairings such as Dende with a Majin etc.)

While most of your ideas are great (especially the group cars, in-game betting and fishing), the marriage part is just very unlikely to happen.
    Yes it still counts as an idea, but it's a dragon ball game, people are mostly interested in fighting, gears, costumes etc...not so much on marriage, as cute as that idea is.

It works in other original mmorpg games, but not in dragon ball exactly, people are free to disagree of course.
    We know, Goku and Vegeta got married, so being able to do that too would be kind of fun if i'm being totally honest with you.
    But considering how old DBO is, adding that doesn't serve much purpose, it'd be better to think more about marriage system in future dragon ball games...still doubt that will ever happen, but again, it's an idea, cute and all...perhaps not in an mmo, but in a solo adventure-like game, not an expert so i wouldn't know for sure.

And pretty sure the two unnecessarily rude responses you got already showed what a lot of people think about it, so better leave it for another game, since including such concept to the game would just make people more mad, cause arguments and other possible negativity.

Yeah man don’t get too offended by the responses. It’s just that we want the game back and this sounds silly to most of us because the game in its current state would never have this. Even if it did it would take like 3-5 years with all the things we need fixed and implemented in dbog.

It would be good thing to have but even if it could be implemented, it should be tested and limited and protected.

Just in case that if, 20 people decide to spectate someone or both of them, that people who spectate do not inflict any damage for the match, that is, they can not crash or lag someone.

Another thing that should be added for budokai tournament is bet system.

You add mudosa points on someone who would win or lose, and if you are correct, you gain even more mudosa.

Mudosa shop added and gambler removed, work your t1ts and "legs" for thing you want to get and many more that I already posted before and it somewhere in thread.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• It would be good thing to have but even if it could be implemented, it should be tested and limited and protected.

Just in case that if, 20 people decide to spectate someone or both of them, that people who spectate do not inflict any damage for the match, that is, they can not crash or lag someone.

You’re right, I never even thought about this. They should do some sort of a stress test on this, to see how many people can attend to the match. And yeah about the whole inflicting damage and such, I agree with you on that.

Another thing that should be added for budokai tournament is bet system.

You add mudosa points on someone who would win or lose, and if you are correct, you gain even more mudosa.

People who have mudosa points (and also does rank) should only be able to places bet on other people. People who don’t do rank or don’t have mudosa points but still want to bet should place zeni for their bettings. (500K max per match)

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv33

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#7777

UglySourGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!