Patch Notes - June 21st 2018

• patchnotes_banner.png

I know some of you were hoping for new dogis drops to be added this week, but Daneos needs to first work on a new patching method that will make things easier and also prevent some of those bugs, where some people couldn't see new dogis. This will be taken care of as soon as possible.

updates.png

• Balance
      • Damage from behind x1.5 (If crit is successful 25% of weapon damage is added as bonus).

• Miscellaneous
      • Fused Zamasu Outfit icon and dogi textures have been updated.
      • Kid Gohan Gi dogi textures have been updated.
      • Blue, Red and Yellow Tie Business Man Suit dogis should be now fixed on all races.
      • Mystery Dogi Capsule no longer dropped from Tutorial. It can now be received from "Popo Gift Box LV2"!
      • Player mute no longer ends at a fixed time. It now ends when player has been online for the whole mute's duration.
      • Ranking now only works on Channel 0.

bug_fixes.png?width=400&height=175

• Majin recovered LP/EP% instead of the victim (that wears that stat) during a spin attack.
    • Removing buffs from CCBD bosses.
    • "Recover X% LP/EP from damage taken" buff now works correctly.
    • An issue within drop rate. It should be easier to farm in dungeons now (higher drop rates).

Line.png

Reminder that all forum rules still apply here. If you want to leave any suggestions and express your opinions, please do so in a civilized manner.

Versión en Español

Versão em Português
    Version en Français

• Without new content but not bad update , hope the next one will be better, thanks for it.

Anyway i didn t underdtand your last saying , when u talk about farming dungeons u mean the stuff on UD and Stones ?

• Respect to Daneos for taking bugs into considderation before including new material and thanks for the much needed buff on back dammage, it's a much needed sword improvement.
    Also good idea to remove dogi capsule from tutorial and adding it to gift box, it was too easy to farm these, i wanted to point that out with video proof but it seems you Guy's were already aware of it.

• Without new content but not bad update , hope the next one will be better, thanks for it.

Anyway i didn t underdtand your last saying , when u talk about farming dungeons u mean the stuff on UD and Stones ?

Items in general have higher drop rates.

Could you patch the problem of new dogi? some players do not see the dogis

Daneos is already working on a patch to fix that now.

Is the extra 25% dmg added to the back damage calculated before or after the crit ?

After the crit. Back dmg bonus turns into 75% instead of 50% if it's a crit.

• Y'know, skipping the tutorial and getting to lvl2 is even easier than sitting through the tutorial on it's own. Looks like you guys have another reason to bind mystery capsules like I suggested....no point "in working for them" if you can simply buy 'em off the AH. At the very least make it popo box lvl15 or something.

Also, I'd prefer Ranked being possible in multiple channels rather than 1. Sometimes friends wanna fight each other in a serious match, either for fun or just to fight an equal-gear/class. That's neither possible in free duels or plat, so let's not ruin that because for some reason you care about leaderboards. The list of Budo winners is the only actual proof of who's best.

Mystery Dogi Capsule no longer dropped from Tutorial. It can now be received from "Popo Gift Box LV2"!

Stupid question: if you already have an old character of high level created before all this, there is no way of getting the free doggy capsule?

just asking.