New Client Change Log and Ideas

• do you think it fits into the game that you care about the server?

REKT XDDD

I swear that sadly it will come out to this.

They won't ever accept their mistakes and when "new client dream" is just client with more features and does not be published in time, will only result it reject from community, what is left out here anyway, and all of them will move to other projects (DBONU) simply because they give af what people are suggesting and care about game and project itself even tho they changing stuffs and adding stuffs that never existed and changing game we all knew into something old (old skills and shits that got removed long time ago) with new (stuffs that never existed or should exist in DBO story and game itself), will be good or bad, time will tell.

Daneos before it is too late, change your way of dealing with stuffs and hire/give chance to people/suggestions that can fix what is left of this project and please don't treat community as bunch of brainless people.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

5. Food buffs should be in play there ( would last 5 min only) soo without buffer to buff you, you would use food buffs but would cost zeni too or you could craft them with materials + zeni (good zeni sink) or way to earn money cuz you could sell them

Interesting idea there iceman!

I would add my spin to it.

food buffs would have to be like you said 5mins in adjuration also I would recommend adding that they should be weaker than buffs you would receive from any class. for example the best food prop you can get is 7 props vs the grand chefs 14 props or ultimate's 17 props.

another example would be food prop that only give 12% lp regen. So ultimates lp% buffs would be still top dog but there would be other options.

I would make food buffs a pve exclusive item only so it doesnt break pvp anymore than it currently is.

with syren now in charge of balance team and cosmic angel there representing turtles i trust the balance of this game will be fixed.

• I swear that sadly it will come out to this.

They won't ever accept their mistakes and when "new client dream" is just client with more features and does not be published in time, will only result it reject from community, what is left out here anyway, and all of them will move to other projects (DBONU) simply because they give af what people are suggesting and care about game and project itself even tho they changing stuffs and adding stuffs that never existed and changing game we all knew into something old (old skills and shits that got removed long time ago) with new (stuffs that never existed or should exist in DBO story and game itself), will be good or bad, time will tell.

Daneos before it is too late, change your way of dealing with stuffs and hire/give chance to people/suggestions that can fix what is left of this project and please don't treat community as bunch of brainless people.

DBONU should be in pewdiepies meme review videos

• Food buffs should be: 12% EP/EP/Physical/Energy 20% CON/DEX/FOC (It does not work with dragon buffs) just cuz dragon buffs are useless mostly and yea it would be disabled in ranked, budokai, dojo.

If props should be changed and attributes too if they can not fix/balance game with them as they are now or removed entirely.

I am talking about props that increase attack and defense props in same time, example: lvl 70 legendary - 13 props 1 earring.

Or work on armor defense of each race/class and their weapons, skills and other stuffs, that is harder to balance out, what ever you people like.

Regarding balance, I am sorry if I need to say that, but syren and all others were part of balance team and game in this stage as now.

I do not know is it them to blame or Daneos and others, soo unless they change all of that, nothing good will come out, they had time to prove and change and improve the game and they fail as everyone knows it.

Change is needed, now where and how, it is up to them.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

Edited 2 times, last by Iceman ().

• those food buff ideas frankly are too high of values in my opinion. class like grand chef majin and ultimate majin would be completely replaced by food buffs if the values were that close. I think at max lp% and con % should be limited to 12%

• So what it seems like atm is that all the people that botted and bugged for gear will go unpunished but a new client will be set in place to counter botting. Don’t know about bugging gear though. Well now it’s all a matter of playing catch up to them.

If all these changes are implemented they can't leave things the way they are, it just doesn't work lmao

• If all these changes are implemented they can't leave things the way they are, it just doesn't work lmao

They are said there won't be a server restart though. Idk if he has any plans of picking out people individually to strip them of their falsely obtained gear. Don't know if he has the tools for that but ofc people will think that instead of a wipe.

• those food buff ideas frankly are too high of values in my opinion. class like grand chef majin and ultimate majin would be completely replaced by food buffs if the values were that close. I think at max lp% and con % should be limited to 12%

Yea it can be 12% but trust me, how greedy people are, they will accept free full buffs from Ultimate/Grand majins than to spend on food buffs plus it is pain in ass to buff each 5 min, but hey, pay for food buffs or pay buffers to buff you. ^^

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Not a fan of this Food Buff thing tbh xD

I'd rather force ppl into Teamplay cuz that's how MMORPG's are played. You lvl up questing/grinding solo or with someone. And for Dungeons you look for ppl to form a group. Goals....If you're not into that, you're playing the wrong Genre.

People who played on KR server know what i mean. You could do TMQ's and UD's all damn day long cuz there were always ppl in front of all those things forming parties. I swear KR 55 cap was the best time of this game. And yes back then were more active players than we have in DBOG right now but that's cuz the game sucks hard atm. And no, it's not cuz we have no lvl 70....

Now ppl here will be like "yea sounds good but it's not possible bla bla bla", well guess what. It is possible if we get forced into it without any other option. It's literally the only way then = possible xD

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I don't get why it's so hard to get on board with this. DBOG is not a solo adventure. MMORPGs are meant to be played in groups with the option to solo. If this game can retain its base and attract new players by improving the client, then we;ll always have people to play with. TheProdige is also correct in stating that the Dungeon and TMQ awards need to be better and worth the grind. The more opportunities given for people to play together, the better.

I'm not saying food buffs are a bad idea, but it shouldn't be a situration where someone can get by with food buffs over being buff by a fellow player.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!