Why Lv 55/60 cap should last long

• You are right it should be hard but giving them insanely high dodgerate is not the way to do it.

Also the problem is there will probably no lv 80 or new content. When I asked daneos what will come after we have everything from lv 70 he said that there are still some things from korea he want to put into the game. So probably no lv 80 but not sure about that

Yeah i also agree with the dodge rate part but thats nothing unfixable .

About the new Content . Imma be honest . i also doubt that there will be any

But on the other hand its nothing hard to do . U need a new map which we already have in store from KR files

Copy paste some NPC's here and there . Put in some new quests .

And if Daneos would ever be generous enough to actually place a budget in his work . and hire an animation designer for some new skills . Thata be great

We pay for this . Daneos should have enough money to keep the game going . all he has to do is hire some people to do it . If he wants to keep his game alive

Also he never said there wouldnt be any lvl 80 content . there was a video hardlock made . Unreleased dogis . lvl 80 gear . And some other shit . so Thats there . As i said . nothing impossible to do . All he needs is money . and im pretty damn sure we donated enough

• You guys are ignoring the fact that Daneos, not a mod, not a GM, Danoes CONFIRMED balance for Open Beta and we haven't had a balance patch thus far. You guys really want that canceled so 70 cap can come faster and you guys can gear up? And I know the team is too small for 55 cap to be short and have balance ready for that.

So where i'm getting at with this thread is, players who want 55 cap short and 60 cap long, want the balance confirmed for Open Beta to be canceled, and 60 cap long so they can gather all their TMQ7 gear up and ready for 70 cap, at the cost of the longevity of this game? Not only, is that selfish, but that will hurt the game you guys apparently care about.

What use is good gear in a dead game?

I agree that the balance should be top priority and Established ASAP . in ALL LEVEL CAPS . if you want a competitive game . thats a must . And we aint gettin much thus far . But lvl55 cap is a cap that as u said is a good place to start with the balance

People just want lvl70 asap because its what they're used to and they assume its the best version of the game because its the latest and most "content wise" cap . What they dont realise its how broken NTL just left it . And im not only talking about balance . Dungeons ETC. For example . SM's are legit useless in PVE . who the f*ck even puts an SM in a CC party ? Every class should have some PvE capability . And thats a no no in the 70 patch .

Also if they're really planning on keeping their game alive and give us some new content . They should just take it slow with the lvl caps . Have 60cap end around late summer for example . Start working on their new content . Release the lvl 70 patch . and within a year have a new patch ready for us lvl80 new boss new something idk . Just dont give a load of crappy dogis and call this an update . ill just cringe

• You guys are ignoring the fact that Daneos, not a mod, not a GM, Danoes CONFIRMED balance for Open Beta and we haven't had a balance patch thus far. You guys really want that canceled so 70 cap can come faster and you guys can gear up? And I know the team is too small for 55 cap to be short and have balance ready for that.

So where i'm getting at with this thread is, players who want 55 cap short and 60 cap long, want the balance confirmed for Open Beta to be canceled, and 60 cap long so they can gather all their TMQ7 gear up and ready for 70 cap, at the cost of the longevity of this game? Not only, is that selfish, but that will hurt the game you guys apparently care about.

What is good balance if there is no players.

How can't you get that people are simply bored and tired of lower caps?

They want stuff to do and that is why they want cap 70 to have more stuffs too do.

Balance can come when they test stuffs and apply, plus balance didn't stop you before and now to play game, you are still here...

Cap 70 will come out before even balance start and I am sure balancing will start in cap 70 or little later.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Though I'd prefer 1 month for each cap due to impatience, I'm fine with each one being up to 3 months long. Honestly, Daneos can take as much time as he needs to finish any features he likes. Just don't overextend the fake levelcaps to artificially inflate the game's life. Anyone who loved lvl55/lvl60 will soon discover this isn't it. 6 months or more for each cap is beyond ridiculous, and you can't use balance as an excuse for it. Lvl70 is the cap where we can finally start balancing the game 1 step at a time. So even if it turns out broken initially, it's a matter of time before it's improved. The game can only get more balanced and stable from there.

...well, assuming it isn't just Daneos again making the balancing calls. :rolleyes: No offense.

• This really needs to be touched because we all know what's gonna happen if we wait until 70 cap to actually implement these changes. Everyone is going to whine and moan about how a class is too OP or totally dog sh*t. The thing is it's bad now of course but it's even worse at lvl 70 at it's peek. We need to tone this down now while we can and put lvl 70 on the back burner for a bit unless you want the same incomplete game like in TW. If you run out of things to do, farm, make another character, try pvp or do something else. You won't run out of things to do if you want to keep up with the market. Of course if you're a casual, you sure will.

• i'am not a " DBOG STAFF member pactisant "

but you guys are talking about balance , balancing PVP and PVE ?

you guys ( or most of you ) can't accept that there is pvp classe's in this game and PVE one's , you guys want all the classe's bee Equal ^^ ! and bee able to do pvp and pve with any class !

Let Broke you'r dream to tell you that this is Impossible to done that , or almost impossible especialy by a private server , so you want a sword man / fighter do cc150 in alll groups ? and a poko / Grand Chef win solo Adult budokai ? excuse but how many times you have to buf the poko to make him kill an sk ? how many time you will nerf sk ? the only thing we can do to "balance " the game is to give Grand chef and DW a buff and nerf a bit the SK !! this is the only thing we can do other things won't bee possible

• i'am not a " DBOG STAFF member pactisant "

but you guys are talking about balance , balancing PVP and PVE ?

you guys ( or most of you ) can't accept that there is pvp classe's in this game and PVE one's , you guys want all the classe's bee Equal ^^ ! and bee able to do pvp and pve with any class !

Let Broke you'r dream to tell you that this is Impossible to done that , or almost impossible especialy by a private server , so you want a sword man / fighter do cc150 in alll groups ? and a poko / Grand Chef win solo Adult budokai ? excuse but how many times you have to buf the poko to make him kill an sk ? how many time you will nerf sk ? the only thing we can do to "balance " the game is to give Grand chef and DW a buff and nerf a bit the SK !! this is the only thing we can do other things won't bee possible

It's absolute bullshit how Karma SK Ulti & Female turtle are god tier at all aspects in the game while grand chef literally has 0 purpose in anything, and a plasma might as well not even play DBOG unless its Sunday for dojo and 5v5 budokai.

How is it fair that those classes get to excel at literally all aspects in the game everything while some classes cant even find a simple party for an end game dungeon because ignorant players spread their poor game knowledge to everyone which leads to people always being hesitant to include MAs or Chef.

Every class deserves the chance to participate in all aspects and have a fair chance in doing well in them, there is no exception if your game is an MMO, you must do this otherwise it will be a failure.... ironic huh.

Look at WoW there is no God tier classes, blizzard actually balances their games decently enough so that their isn't useless classes like chef or heavy bias and prejudice against others like MAs who aren't even horrible at PVE, people need to stop believing into that myth and simple get good.

• The grand chef need a buff in the con buffs making it give energy def + phy deff + 35 con then a buff in the damage of this classe ( i know it's support ) but increasing a bit the damage won't hurt

Know let mee classe you the classe's frrom the most OP to the usless one SK>Fighter>Karma>turtle>UltimateW>dw>plasma>sword's>Crane>poko>grandchef

i won't classe the dende iin this ^^

• The grand chef need a buff in the con buffs making it give energy def + phy deff + 35 con then a buff in the damage of this classe ( i know it's support ) but increasing a bit the damage won't hurt

Know let mee classe you the classe's frrom the most OP to the usless one SK>Fighter>Karma>turtle>UltimateW>dw>plasma>sword's>Crane>poko>grandchef

i won't classe the dende iin this ^^

Poko, Ultimate, Female Turtle, SK, SM, Karma, Fighter, Crane, Dende, Male Turtle, DW, Plasma, Chef.

I played chef in POB his damage is fine, his issue is how bad his buffs are and how his 2 best ones have retarded cool-downs.

• I don't mind being level 60 for like 2-3 months and lvl 55 for 2 weeks or so. I'd rather play DBO for fun and with friends. Daneos can take his time to fix the quests level 60-70 not to say "Quest failed" anymore, hence i'm tired of seeing that at lvl 60-65 in PoB, then level 65-70 you would have to grind the mobs to get to lvl 70. I don't mind staying at lvl 55 or 60 for couple of months.

exactly this, people don't understand once level 70 cap comes the majority will quit after they realize how broken the games is for some classes in PVP and PVE. And once the majority quit everyone who wanted to rush to level 70 cap to use the u70 stone they got from wagu machine the first week of open beta will be left and they will eventually quit within a month or two too because of how dead the game is.

I don't understand how people want the level 55 cap to be two weeks, Daneos himself said the game will be out of beta when the level 60 cap comes that means daneos has add and fix every little problem within 2 weeks plus balance the classes!

• 3 times a week will be better

really hopping you're trolling right now

We aint tryna turn this game into a Budokai Fest . Budokai is fine once per week IMO . Putting more budokais wont make this game any better , ittl just have people running around with auras all over . and its only going to be focused on that theres many other aspects in this game than just budo . And budo is supposed to be a rare event as in the anime happening once per year . and you wanna make it 3 times a week . the fk

• really hopping you're trolling right now

We aint tryna turn this game into a Budokai Fest . Budokai is fine once per week IMO . Putting more budokais wont make this game any better , ittl just have people running around with auras all over . and its only going to be focused on that theres many other aspects in this game than just budo . And budo is supposed to be a rare event as in the anime happening once per year . and you wanna make it 3 times a week . the fk

People have nothing to do, since there is no good quality events beside this existing ones.

That is why it was good that DB Hunt last more, that is why there should be more Budokais and maybe more of old events that are not even added in game...

If you enjoy "Korin Platform Wars" and cancer, toxic members around it, then you stay there.

I want more PVP and PVE events, I am sick and tired of korin platform.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Too much Budo will be boring at some point. So i'd say don't touch budo. Gotta let the winners feel special xD

After reading this entire thread, i wouldn't mind having 55 cap also for one month or even longer. I'd say 55 cap 2 months, 60 cap

3-4 months would be fine. Going to 70 fast will make things boring too after ppl got all the sh*t they want. So we should take our time before we reach lvl 70.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I agree with the part with adding new events

But having more often budokais? That still sounds too much

You might even rename the game to Budokai Online Global

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!