Patch Notes - September 28th 2018

• patchnotes_banner.png

updates.png

• Balance
      • Crit bonus from behind removed for all classes, except Swordsman.
      • Switched the current mechanic to hide gear. Dogi ON = hidden equipment and cannot be scanned.

bug_fixes.png?width=400&height=175

• Fixed a bug where the Dogi Ball wouldn't be consumed upon use when failing.

Line.png

Reminder that all forum rules still apply here. If you want to leave any suggestions and express your opinions, please do so in a civilized manner.

Versión en Español

Versão em Português
    Version en Français

• noice :)) hope next patch will be better

tumblr_no463iIN931rhndafo3_r1_500.gif

I am the bone of my sword
    Steel is my body and fire is my blood
    I have created over a thousand blades
    Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
    Have withstood pain to create many weapons
    Yet, those hands will never hold anything
    So as I pray,Blade Works

• This is a good way of runing turtles even more.

First turtle kamehames were nerfed, so it does less damage.

Now we lost spirit ball damage boost, so yet another skill that lost some of its worth.

• Hope in Daneos' custom client we can get an extra option to make gear un-scanable, and some item that saves our current dogi stats, overriding the need to wear silly hats, masks, halos, wings all at once for stat boosts.

Turtle critical damage is WAY beyond trash already, now we don't even have the edge with kames / spirit ball anymore, cool. Way to go.

In solo budokai turtles don't rely on kames or spirit ball anyway and in 5v5 budokai nobody turns their back against you, so there this nerf is nothing for turtles.

Turtle critical damage is WAY beyond trash already, now we don't even have the edge with kames / spirit ball anymore, cool. Way to go.

Since when does Kames have back dmg bonus? Both kames never had crit % bonus from behind.

• Yea well this "critic dmg increase " couldn't be removed from some skills or classes.

Soo Daneos made that stat works only on SM that needed buff.

Well balance is long process, still this is right way since this buff should be for SM not for other classes and yea soon will come in play classes and their skills, like turtle kames and such.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• For my option, the update on "Dogi ON = hidden equipment and cannot be scanned." is no good. Since it is the default setting, no one will turn it off now, and all advanced scouters become useless.

I suggest either apply the concept that used in TW/HK server to hide equip or simply change back to previous update. People enjoy to have a look on others equipment. I think we lost one interesting thing that we can do...

Sorry for my poor English...

• For my option, the update on "Dogi ON = hidden equipment and cannot be scanned." is no good. Since it is the default setting, no one will turn it off now, and all advanced scouters become useless.

I suggest either apply the concept that used in TW/HK server to hide equip or simply change back to previous update. People enjoy to have a look on others equipment. I think we lost one interesting thing that we can do...

Sorry for my poor English...

Right!!!

It's true man, what about those scouters???

The scouters were used for scanning others equip...

So, will u people now remove the Scan equip function???

I know that it is also used for attributes info but still it's not good... :(